Is mine the cheapest insurance on the forum

Mrs Buster

Mines due august & it best get cheaper. £104 a month at 30y.o is a joke. Especially when you add in my previous zed was cheaper at a younger age & an sp30 recently acquired.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ouch! I'm only 23 and it goes down every year...

I was told when I changed address that I'm in no worse or better post code so it's not down to that. The sp30 makes £50 difference I was also told so factor in I'm now a homeowner this time round too which makes me think they are having my pants down

I was told when I changed address that I'm in no worse or better post code so it's not down to that. The sp30 makes £50 difference I was also told so factor in I'm now a homeowner this time round too which makes me think they are having my pants down

Being a home owner increases insurance?!?!? :blink: My SP30 made no difference when I had it?? Thankfully clean driving licence now :teeth:

I'd always been led to believe that being a homeowner lowered premiums as you aren't out as often & seen as not driving like a knob as much lol. Then lower premium again when you're married. Probably total shite mind. Either way I'm not in the slightest happy paying the most I've ever paid fir any car in my driving life

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually,no its not the cheapest,I got the same figure quoted yesterday. Only thing is,as the car is very often abroad,couldn't take advantage of it as was told there is no European cover available! Got another quote from a recommended ,on here, broker,they wanted twice the £313 ,£per bhp! lol,I had been quoted by AXA. I need to keep shopping around I think.