Trial fit

bpmjames

From what you have said there Arran I think I'll go for them. What about camber adjustment? I've seenough rear camber arms but nothing about front camber adjustment?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Looking good matey.

From what i've read the rear camber arms, which you have discovered are around £200 up. I have a set of Eibachs from CS, just under £200 IIRC. Fronts are available but are usually double the price of the rears! Check with Cougar Store :) again, I'm new to all this but i have read that if you are only going around 30mm drop you MIGHT not need to buy front camber arms, just rear?

Matt

Because I already had them from my Beemer and if you'd read the rest of the thread you'd realise that they won't look like that when I'm done with it.

There's a saying you know. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

I appreciate opinions and constructive criticism but theres no need to be an ass about it!

It's alright mate look through any post he makes. He just moans about everything. I don't think he has ever made a nice or helpful post.

Not true at all. I just give my honest opinion.

Nowhere in the thread does it mention the OP already had the wheels.

I did read the whole thread and I know you the camber will be changed but I don't like the style of the wheel on a Zed, nothing to do with how they sit.

Can a mod please clean this up and can we get back on topic?

Thanks for that matt ill look into it. Next month is going to be an expensive one!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

Edited by bpmjames

James you will need camber arms if you lower it, I thought I'd get away with it but clearly not :lol: you won't need front ones no matter how low you go, but rears are needed with toe bolts. Go for the Eibach ones, I did. They are the most expensive but are the best quality and come with the bolts. All will align back up perfectly when they are on

Toe is done by bolts on the rear which you have to elongate the holes in the chassis. The front is done by the top arms if I remember correctly and they have more than enough adjustment to get it back to normal. Sly was saying dont bother with front ones

• 2 weeks later...

Alreet!

Fresh man! Get a photo of them on the car. I have been toying with ideas for colours for my Rotas and white spokes with polished lip was one of them. Help me make my mind up bro!

Do it nice or do it twice!

We'll I just got my wheels back from the refurb place nd have to say I love them :wub:

post-18743-137227835468_thumb.jpg

Also got my HSD coilovers to go on at the weekend!

Excited much?!

Will look sweet! coilovers are an easy fit, driveway job :) where you based?

Unless you come across a load of spun suspension bushes and corroded in bolts :rant:

The reason i have owned HSD for 3 months and there still in the box

7 series wheels do looks smart maybe running a less chunky/profile tyre will help it tuck in a bit more.

Edited by StevoD

Unless you come across a load of spun suspension bushes and corroded in bolts :rant:

The reason i have owned HSD for 3 months and there still in the box

7 series wheels do looks smart maybe running a less chunky/profile tyre will help it tuck in a bit more.

Ouch!

Remember to get the right tyre sizes or the car will handle pants!

I like the 7 series wheels, shame the spacers/adapters ruin the feel :(

I already have tyres on them, which knowing my luck are really badly wrong!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD