Just purchased my new Z! ^^

kkong6

Hello all, after alot thinking and time searching around the web for a suitable 350z, after 2months of searching I finally purchased my new 350z earlier this week ^^

54plate gt spec

Gunmetal grey

Got all the extras apart from satnav

Standard apart from upgraded discs & pads and wolftechnology air filter

Took it for a few runs to learn how the car behaves when driven hard, for a standard motor I was very impressed~ traction control was a pain in the ass at first so I have it switched off now, many more mods to come!!!

traction control was a pain in the ass at first so I have it switched off now, many more mods to come!!!

Good tyres make a huge difference. Get a good set on and you'll hardly see the traction control xmas tree.

cheers for the welcome guys~~~

Welcome to the Land of Zeds. :welcome: ....need to change the aerial, stop it looking like a dodgem..!!

lol the aerial doesnt bother me all that much at the moment, its the oem wheels that make me cringe a little every time i look at them :headhurt:

New wheels, drop it few mil, turbo conversion etc etc etc ;)

mods to come:

wheels to fill them big arches

coilovers for drift/track setups

suspension arms and bushes

exhaust and breathing system

turbo if anyone would like to sponsor me? :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: after messing around with silvia's for the past few years, jumping into a stock 350z does feel really slow =____= more power needed!