Car Geek day

downhuman

Realised what a car geek I am today...

Firstly, cleaned the car so I could have a proper look at the newly refurbished wheels... Mmmmmn is all I can say.

Then got really excited when the post man turned up with my WaxyBox and my SlickAttire T Shirt.

;)

IMAG0297_zps8279430a.jpg

IMAG0298_zps631890e8.jpg

IMAG0299_zps036d2281.jpg

IMAG0300_zps38544ace.jpgIMAG0302_zpsbf3ab6ac.jpg

• Like 1

Nowt wrong with being a geek! :thumbs: I've got a new snow foam lance to "test" at the weekend, looking forward to making a mess.

Anything especially cool in the new Waxybox? Hope mine's waiting for me when I get home. Since I no longer get surprises at Christmas or Birthday, Waxybox has filled that little space in my life!

Very cool Waxybox this time.

One of the products completes my collection nicely and essentially is 'as good as' the full thing as 50 ml will last ages.

Got random stuff too - candy wax sample, small detail swab, decent applicator and mf cloth as well as 2 x stickers, air freshener + the products

Some of my detailing products get tested on various household objects, I think everything in my bathroom is wearing something or other from my excessive collection of products, my laptop gets treated to waxes fairly regularly too. So on the bright side, you're not alone. :lol:

There's so much in this month's Waxybox, I'm having trouble getting it all back in the box after opening it! The #008 wax (rather than the Candy Gloss) looks and smells very much like Red Natty's wax (which isn't a bad thing). That'll be going on the laptop shortly... :teeth:

The wheels look good Rob, I'm really liking them. :thumbs:

Some of my detailing products get tested on various household objects, I think everything in my bathroom is wearing something or other from my excessive collection of products, my laptop gets treated to waxes fairly regularly too. So on the bright side, you're not alone. :lol:

There's so much in this month's Waxybox, I'm having trouble getting it all back in the box after opening it! The #008 wax (rather than the Candy Gloss) looks and smells very much like Red Natty's wax (which isn't a bad thing). That'll be going on the laptop shortly... :teeth:

The wheels look good Rob, I'm really liking them. :thumbs:

Cheers mate.... in the sun they pop loads of shades and colour!

Yeah.

If you clean the house and the shower, wax the ceramic afterwards and use Rain X on the shower screen stays cleaner for much longer.

Right, I'll get my coat

I can only admit to Fog-exing my bathroom mirror, I don't even use it on the car, never waxed my ceramics though!

use Rain X on the shower screen stays cleaner for much longer.

Call it what you will, but that is quite possibly the best idea ever!! why haven't I thought of this before!

Matt :)

My answer to every thing is a water softener.... Everything stays clean then!

Did everyone get double box action or was it just me?

Please say it's just me, this never happens!

image_zps54511846.jpg

:thumbs: that happened to me a couple of months ago. Couldn't figure out why the 'sorry you were out' royal mail card said I had missed 2 packages and then when I collected them from the sorting office, it was 2 identical waxy boxes but it was the easter box so it meant I got 2 creame eggs :p

• 4 weeks later...