I've bought a Jaaaaaaaaaaag

spursmaddave

You will always find someone with a bad experiences.... Jaguar have built a good reputation of late, not perfect but what car is perfect :shrug:

As for the parking Papa I am used to something a little shorter :lol:

no comment!! :lol:

You will always find someone with a bad experiences.... Jaguar have built a good reputation of late, not perfect but what car is perfect :shrug:

As for the parking Papa I am used to something a little shorter :lol:

Jaguar tops 2013 JD Power survey

24 May 2013

• Jaguar tops 2013 J.D. Power survey
  • Skoda Superb the top rated model
  • Chevrolet finishes bottom

16112123297.jpg

For the second year in a row, Jaguar has claimed the top spot in the What Car? 2013 UK Vehicle Ownership Satisfaction Study released today in association with J.D. Power and Associates.

Those are the Selena wheels, a few hundred quid option I believe, had them on my XF-S.

Majority of my issues were dealership related, but never did establish whether it was the factory or the receiving dealer that borked the paint in the first instance.

The dealer wasn't to blame for some of the major issues my brother and I had though. Fuel hose coming off and dumping half a tank of diesel on the road, electrics shorting out and resetting the dash mid motorway journey, engine cover wearing through wiring loom, and the most annoying rattle ever known to man from the centre console. That and the traction control on that auto box in the XF meaning that the F430 was about 10 times better in snow than the jag.

Seriously, first sign of snow you will be better off getting in the bus.

Great looking, great interior, but if you get a Friday afternoon car (and they seem to make a few), then be prepared to start cursing it. Especially so for owners of brand new ones suffering about a grand a month depreciation for the pleasure. :lol:

I may be suffering the same depreciation on the RRS from JLR, but at least it works while that's taking place.

I hope yours is fault free, as its a great car if it is :thumbs:

Those are the Selena wheels, a few hundred quid option I believe, had them on my XF-S.

Majority of my issues were dealership related, but never did establish whether it was the factory or the receiving dealer that borked the paint in the first instance.

The dealer wasn't to blame for some of the major issues my brother and I had though. Fuel hose coming off and dumping half a tank of diesel on the road, electrics shorting out and resetting the dash mid motorway journey, engine cover wearing through wiring loom, and the most annoying rattle ever known to man from the centre console. That and the traction control on that auto box in the XF meaning that the F430 was about 10 times better in snow than the jag.

Seriously, first sign of snow you will be better off getting in the bus.

Great looking, great interior, but if you get a Friday afternoon car (and they seem to make a few), then be prepared to start cursing it. Especially so for owners of brand new ones suffering about a grand a month depreciation for the pleasure. :lol:

I may be suffering the same depreciation on the RRS from JLR, but at least it works while that's taking place.

I hope yours is fault free, as its a great car if it is :thumbs:

Thanks Chris :thumbs: