I've bought a Jaaaaaaaaaaag

spursmaddave

Very nice SMD, Always liked the XF's

Fancy swapping the HU in the Zed for a skipping Bose before you part ex the car..? ;)

Haha I have a skipping Bose that came out of my Zed 2 days after I bought it :p

The HU in the Zed will probably go in the missus MX-5 when we get it anyway....

No need to keep the private plate on such a new car. I'd take it off your hands if you cover my costs of the change.

Already done the paperwork, just waiting for the new cars docs :p

Sweet, looking forward to delivery. I won't ask how you got my address. Decent of you to take care of the paperwork too! :thumbs:

No need to keep the private plate on such a new car. I'd take it off your hands if you cover my costs of the change.

Already done the paperwork, just waiting for the new cars docs :p

Sweet, looking forward to delivery. I won't ask how you got my address. Decent of you to take care of the paperwork too! :thumbs:

:dry:

:lol:

Congratulations....I love the XF :thumbs:

Having failed dismally with my last tin-top purchase, the XF is high up on the list to try later this year.

Anytime you want to pop round for a nose your more than welcome ;)

Thanks Dave - I'll take you up on that offer sometime :thumbs:

Congratulations....I love the XF :thumbs:

Having failed dismally with my last tin-top purchase, the XF is high up on the list to try later this year.

Anytime you want to pop round for a nose your more than welcome ;)

Thanks Dave - I'll take you up on that offer sometime :thumbs:

Cool be good to see you again, two old men in a Jag who would have thought it :lol:

:wheelchair: :wheelchair:

Not had a chance to respond to this yet. All I can say Dave is that you have got hold of a very nice motor, cracking car and I hope its just what you were after. I don't know if or when I'll replace the 350Z. I've had the odd twitch now and agin to upgrade, to be fair I am becoming more tempted by the 370Z.

That being said, I am also aware for the same money as 370Z I could get a very tasty Maserati 4200, which is tickling my fancy at the moment. I shall keep my little Chilli anyway I think, maybe I need to focus on finding some more garage space? :wacko:

Not had a chance to respond to this yet. All I can say Dave is that you have got hold of a very nice motor, cracking car and I hope its just what you were after. I don't know if or when I'll replace the 350Z. I've had the odd twitch now and agin to upgrade, to be fair I am becoming more tempted by the 370Z.

That being said, I am also aware for the same money as 370Z I could get a very tasty Maserati 4200, which is tickling my fancy at the moment. I shall keep my little Chilli anyway I think, maybe I need to focus on finding some more garage space? :wacko:

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Unfortunately the 370 has never done it for me.... although the new blue looks lovely...

I'm sure you will enjoy whatever you get just as much as your chilli... I am hoping I won't be socially shunned at the meets, well no more than normal anyway :lol:

When you picking the Jag up ? As wouldn't mind a gander at that as well ;)

Hopefully Wed or Thu :bounce:

Any mods planned or you keeping it standard ? Bet you've been on a couple of forums and sites having a look about. ;)

:lol: SMD + Car (Any Car) = Mods

• Like 2

When you picking the Jag up ? As wouldn't mind a gander at that as well ;)

Hopefully Wed or Thu :bounce:

Any mods planned or you keeping it standard ? Bet you've been on a couple of forums and sites having a look about. ;)

:lol: SMD + Car (Any Car) = Mods

Just wondering what will be the first ? Stair lift for the kerb or HU only set on radio 4 ;) .only in jest mate as it will be a step up in comfort and still have the oomph when you floor it.

Haha :wheelchair:

It has 440watt Bowers & Wilkins set up voted best in car system by what car :teeth:

I haven't thought about Mods........ much :blush:

Wood trim is coming out and getting wrapped piano black

Spires exhaust with quad tips

XFR rear diffuser

The exhaust sounds ok for a soot chucker :teeth:

http://youtu.be/JNB5Xf10s1U

Ah so yor setting up your Jag to my home cinema set up although I did recently sell my B & W speakers and now have piano black all round for style . B)

Edited by raduv66

Which engine is it?

Fuel consumption (extra urban) 51.3 mpg

Fuel consumption (combined) 42 mpg

0 - 62 mph 5.9 seconds

Top speed 155 mph

Cylinders 6

Valves 24 v

Engine power 275 bhp

Engine torque 443lbs/ft

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!