im selling me zed and gettind a reliant robin !!!

jonny the mod

Picture this.. Sunday afternoon and decieded to go for a drive in my shinny black zed. Fancied a Kentucky Zinger (nom nom). Drove through Deeside (North Wales), and stopped at the lights by Motor World. Well happy, in me zed, sun shinning, girls with next to nowt on... smashing. Now im a cheapskate, so I dont use air conditioning so I had both windows open. At the lights The car in front was an Aston Martin Vantage !!! Lights changed and he opened up the engine... need I say anymore ? Everyone just sell your cars....... :notworthy:

That's what you get for stopping in Queensferry. :scare: The Aston was probably robbed and doing a drug run from Holyhead to Manchester. :lol: :lol:

(I can say this,as I grew up a mile down the road. :blush:)

• Like 3

That's what you get for stopping in Queensferry. :scare: The Aston was probably robbed and doing a drug run from Holyhead to Manchester. :lol: :lol:

I was thinking this and I can say this as I was brought up in Ellesmere Port... And quite a rough area not one of the posh ones :lol:

(I can say this,as I grew up a mile down the road. :blush:)

They don't call it the Aston Estate for nothing Chris :lol: .

Pete

I have a few very wealthy buddies, i am on the bottom rung compared to them, list of their cars include AMG SLS Convertible, 911GTS 4, C63 AMG Coupe, GTR...it goes on and too be truthful, apart from their value, i wouldnt want one of them and my £6k Zed gets just as much attention if we are out and about, more so than some of them to be fair. If i decided to chuck a few grand at a supercharger, it would also be at least as quick as most of them.

I know its all personally taste but the only car i really crave is a Gallardo if i was being realistic, sure if i had silly money would love a Murcielago or Zonda but not often you see those about.

I recently saw a v8v for sale, 2005 plate, 40,000miles, manual, full dealer history ect

£27k :o

Makes you wonder what kind of mental buys a brand new Aston, but I salute those who do!

One car I hope to own one day.

A lot of the reason Astons etc devalue so quick is because of status. The prime market of these cars are wealthy family man, done well for himself. Nice area to live with wealthy neighbours.

Fairly wealthy man could not arrive home in a 18month old Aston it would be talk of the street./ Office...he Would much rather loose 50k in 2 years than his wealth be questioned...

My source.... An Aston owning friend lol