Wales 2013 post event suggestions

glrnet

I don't know about girls .......................... but there were lots of old women there as i recall :stir::boxing:

Guilty as charged in both the literal and figurative senses :blush:

I really enjoyed driving with MissNiki too :teeth: I wouldn't say she was exactly hanging around mind you :lol: Apart from when she stopped to pat a lamb on the head :scare:

I don't know about girls .......................... but there were lots of old women there as i recall :stir::boxing:

I didn't ask to be an old women it just happened. I'm 62 in July does this mean I can't come next year.

LOL - talking about the male versions :p:lol:

The only thing i would suggest is that when we head out in the groups to drive, maybe have the last group as a slower group for less confident drivers. I had fun on the drive outs, but the Sunday morning driving between SMD and Beavis i felt a bit out of my depth and paranoid that i was annoying Beavis behind me!! After we stopped i hung back and drove with twobears and we had more fun at a slightly slower pace!

This would be a good idea, then as niki says the slower drivers wouldn't feel uncomfortable and the faster ones can also enjoy it more :thumbs:

I got stuck behind Shire the whole way round, felt like i was in the slow group :lol:

You know different ;)

The only thing i would suggest is that when we head out in the groups to drive, maybe have the last group as a slower group for less confident drivers. I had fun on the drive outs, but the Sunday morning driving between SMD and Beavis i felt a bit out of my depth and paranoid that i was annoying Beavis behind me!! After we stopped i hung back and drove with twobears and we had more fun at a slightly slower pace!

Aside from that, the Moreton was great, the routes were fab and just make sure that nice weather is on order every year!! :D

+1 to that, it's more enjoyable if the people around you want to drive at a similar sort of speed.

+10000

Perhaps a free wash and wax from ian too? :p

I don't cover for beauty services I'm afraid Craig :lol:

I think it's time you started Wasso :thumbs::lol: I fancy getting my hair done next year although you'll have to arrange for hot water in those hose pipes :scare: