What a lovely husband I have got!

twobears

He's just booked me a session with an instructro on a track near York because he knows that I really want to improve my driving skills :teeth: He texted me to ask if I was free on the 14th of June and I now regret saying that was the day I'd planned to elope with my tennis coach :scare:

N:B I don't actually play tennis but I really should stop the smart Alec replies sometimes :blush:

• Like 3

He's just booked me a session with an instructro on a track near York because he knows that I really want to improve my driving skills :teeth: He texted me to ask if I was free on the 14th of June and I now regret saying that was the day I'd planned to elope with BBK :scare:

N:B I don't actually play tennis but I really should stop the smart Alec replies sometimes :blush:

corrected that for you :lol:

Ha ha Will, I think I would lead a pretty dull drive so I'll leave it to you again next year if it's all the same :p

grf, yes the track is at Elvington. Do you know anything about the courses they run? It wasn't expensive so it seems worth a try. I am hoping to go back down to Millbrook later this year depending on finances as it isn't cheap and there are hotel costs to factor in as well. Having said that the Inn at Woburn was a very nice place to stay and they made the best gluten free bread ever :yahoo:

BBK, hmm, ok I'm 40 something so maybe not quite old enough to be your mother but can I adopt you anyway? :lol:

Mr Niki was asking if i fancied going down to Millbrook after you told us about it, fingers crossed he arranges it for me, although i may need to put a reminder on his phone to actually book it!! I'd like to improve my driving by Wales next year so i don't need to wear my brakes out on every corner we hit :blush:

Hope you have a fab time at the track, and that your tennis coach isn't too put out... :lol:

Elvington is an old airfield that is regularly used for track days. I was down the other weekend and they must have had a huge selection of cars, maybe 30 plus supercars. However I'm not too clued up on the driver courses more the driving experiences. If its the same company that are running the event as the one I saw you will have a great day. Lots of nice cars, passenger rides etc.

Might pop down so keep an eye out for a black 350z.

You should come with me - max of two people per session and it would be cool to have two Zeds! They've reduced the price to £99 for 45 mins tuition in your own car. I rang them for more details and it sounds good :)

After hearing grahams and Colin's experience of the tuition at millbrook I'm very tempted to book myself on the course to get the most out of my zed.

Think your quite quick enough Will :teeth:

twobears your better half has done you well :thumbs:

• Like 1

Niki and Will, Millbrook is the best fun. You should both definitely go :thumbs:

Niki, my tennis coach was devastated by the news, obviously - lol :lol:

Hugh, I've never heard of the St Vincent Arms. I take it that it serves good food? Mr TwoBears will enjoy the beer and the wine list looks good too ;)

Hugh, I've never heard of the St Vincent Arms. I take it that it serves good food? Mr TwoBears will enjoy the beer and the wine list looks good too ;)

Sunday lunch is very good ... sit outside on a nice day ... lobster is usually on the menu too ... 10 mins from Elvington at Sutton on Derwent

img_0661.jpg

Hugh, I have just taken a drive out that way (never been there before - some nice roads too) to find both the track and the pub :teeth: Both look good so will definitely book a meal there afterwards. Thanks for the recommendation :thumbs:

twobears your better half has done you well :thumbs:

Were you in the room next door? I'm struggling to figure out how you'd know otherwise! ;)

Cant quite believe you have somehow managed to turn that into something smutty :lol: