New Z Owner in West Sussex

From Thursday last week, I've been a proud Z owner! I bought a stunning 07 grey HR and love it to bits! Took a while to find the right one and had to travel 300 miles to get it but it was absolutely worth it. It's in immaculate condition and has been really well looked after by the previous owner.

Coming from a 2.0 turbo car, the 3.5 V6 is miles better, it's just so smooth with really powerful long gears and sounds incredible. The car itself handles brilliantly and I'm loving it more and more every time I drive it.

Anyway, forum is full of lots of good info and I've already learnt a lot from it, looking forward to hopefully meeting some other Z owners in the future.

Cheers!

I'd prefer not to say exactly, but I'm not far from the Crawley area. :)

I'm really surprised at how well it does on fuel, I'm on 415 miles with 60 miles DTE! That's with a mix of motorways, country roads a little bit of town and the odd blast here and there. When I picked it up, I did 150 motorway miles and it averaged 36mpg at a steady 70mph, really impressive for such a huge engine.

I'm really surprised at how well it does on fuel, I'm on 415 miles with 60 miles DTE! That's with a mix of motorways, country roads a little bit of town and the odd blast here and there. When I picked it up, I did 150 motorway miles and it averaged 36mpg at a steady 70mph, really impressive for such a huge engine.

To update on this, light came on at 450 miles. Just filled her up and she only took 67 L, so there was still another 13 L to go before empty. How can this engine be so efficient!? Really impressed. :)