Hello :)

Hello all,

Thought it about time I joined this forum as have had a Z for the last 2 years! :)

From Ireland and I own a 07' HR which is my baby..

post-19166-0-81449200-1368528906_thumb.jpg

post-19166-0-13055500-1368528929_thumb.jpg

No outer mods to the car except for the bumper I inherited. Researching into FI at the mo to see if it is worth going down that road in terms of expense.

Have already been busy and made a car computer and also installed an old netgear wifi router to share internet access. The Car syncs with a music and playlist folder when within range of the house network. I've been prototyping remote start and control functions for the Zed and have installed an old webcam converted to IP camera in the car for security along with a few secret security mods!

post-19166-0-32229500-1368532098_thumb.jpg

Have started accessing the can bus network on the car in the last week using an arduino and can bus shield, trying to research the frame format so I can intercept and transmit my own custom packets to control various functions in the car.

Hopefully there may be a few more peeps on here with a similar interest and experience! Looking forward to some discussions! :)