What a monstrosity....

AMT

Huge Lambo fan, but after the Veneno at Geneva and now this thing.... what are they playing at, its horrid. Hope the Gallardo looks nothing like it when its replacement comes....

http://www.autogespo...ini:-de-ecosta!

http://www.autoblog....ncept-supercar/

Its honestly looks like one of those crap concepts from a small manufacturer.

Edited by AMT

It'd be a bastard to keep clean, but with all those angles the radar signature is probably low enough to go through speed traps undetected!

Not pretty. All they had to do was keep updating the Diablo...

• Like 1

The fact that you don't like it makes me like it even more. I actually like it. Based round an apache helicopter, a single seated road attack helicopter car. That AMT doesn't like made by Lamborghini makes this car full of win. :lol:

I'd rather have a LaFerrari.... god it actually pains me to say that, I hate Ferraris generally (then remembers oh no wait I'm poor and drive a Nissan..damn) lol

EDIT - No wait! I like the 355 and especially the 550. Otherwise stick em'.. :lol:

EDIT2 - I also like the 456 and the 512TR... damn...I'm ruining my own hate arguement :dry:

Edited by AMT

I'd rather have a LaFerrari.... god it actually pains me to say that, I hate Ferraris generally (then remembers oh no wait I'm poor and drive a Nissan..damn) lol

EDIT - No wait! I like the 355 and especially the 550. Otherwise stick em'.. :lol:

EDIT2 - I also like the 456 and the 512TR... damn...I'm ruining my own hate arguement :dry:

Ferraris were designed for the homersexual male, they are too high pitched, they break down at the smallest thing, and they like big powerful things in the rear

Ferraris were designed for the homersexual male, they are too high pitched, they break down at the smallest thing, and they like big powerful things in the rear

The California is beautiful. If that makes me a homo, then I can live with that.

I'm not taking though...