Engine Bay Latest

Payco

This is my first attempt at posting a photo up of my zed build. If it doesnt work and there is no photo, then apologies, i will try again.

Anyway here should be one of my engine bay which is still in progress. Taken lunchtime today at work.

Payco

• Like 2

Thanks Vlad. Have a polished fluid cap set on order from zee toyz and need to fit the blue plenum pro bolt set and then we are almost there for the bay although i havent finished polishing the timing covers etc yet (I blame driving to Brum and meeting Wasso in the early days of ownership to my polishing illness).

Side steps and front splitter next.

Expensive hobby this game...

Looks very nicely done mate, very tasteful B) Im resisting the engine bay for the moment as that is a hole different ball game, one that I dont wanna play! :lol:

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 1

Looks very nicely done mate, very tasteful B) Im resiting the engine bay for the moment as that is a hole different ball game, one that I dont wanna play! :lol:

Ditto... Although I somehow have some Nismo caps, grounding kit, dipstick cover, slam panel and some braided hoses... I think it's probably too late! ;)

Adrian

Got the can new from a member on my350z.com. Fortunate it was brand spanking new, however it was about £350 delivered. Rare as rocking horse poo as you probably appreciate.

Payco

Oh, then that's a different one!

Cool!

You clearly weren't quick enough Adrian, spotted and messaged Payco straight away B)

Bay looks great matey (sorry for the influence - but then Adrian did copy as well, should have patented the style :lol ), and about to pop your order in for shorter bolts. Just the plenum right? (Not strut bar)

PS that strut bar sold quick BTW :thumbs:

Thanks Vlad. Have a polished fluid cap set on order from zee toyz and need to fit the blue plenum pro bolt set and then we are almost there for the bay although i havent finished polishing the timing covers etc yet (I blame driving to Brum and meeting Wasso in the early days of ownership to my polishing illness).

Side steps and front splitter next.

Expensive hobby this game...

Awesome stuff! I thought about polishing timing covers...but looks like loads of hassle to get them off and put them back on... unless I'm wrong? will probably attempt it one day haha and yea, i was looking at them polished fluid caps as well...and then forgot about them until i was cleaning my engine bay :lol:

what lip you going for?

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. I didnt remove the timing covers, i polished them with a dremel which took hours and loads of patience and still isnt finished..

Vlad, i am waiting to see what RT performance come up with as they are touting making a mines copy, thats my preference. Also waiting to have a look at Tarmacs side steps before purchasing some fron Aerokit..

On another note i was wondering if there were any plans to have another meet over the summer at the Grasshopper..Graham ?.

Thanks

Payco