Can you change the functions on the key fob?

dave_c

Sorry to piuggy back on your thread but mine opens and closes on single click. Is that just cos it is a HR???

Yes, and as far as I know you can't make it beep etc unless you get an aftermarket alarm of some sort

So therefore would the only way to be able to make this work on a DE car, be to replace it with a HR alarm?

Sorry to piuggy back on your thread but mine opens and closes on single click. Is that just cos it is a HR???

Yes, and as far as I know you can't make it beep etc unless you get an aftermarket alarm of some sort

So therefore would the only way to be able to make this work on a DE car, be to replace it with a HR alarm?

No idea :wacko:

My golfs like that, but some people have changed the settings to make only one click open both doors. I think they programmed the key fob somehow... but I have no idea how you'll go about doing it on a 350z.

Guessing it's the facelift models, as my pre 2005 unlocks both doors with one click

Yep, I believe its facelift only, hold both buttons (with car locked for 5 seconds, this will de-activate the anti jacking feature (having to press unlock twice to unlock passenger door).

Again, facelift only, no total closure setting as far as I know, but pressing and holding unlock for 3(?) seconds drops the windows down.

Sadly none of these work in my pre-facelift model. The ECU did change from one to the other so that's prob why.

Yep, I believe its facelift only, hold both buttons (with car locked for 5 seconds, this will de-activate the anti jacking feature (having to press unlock twice to unlock passenger door).

Again, facelift only, no total closure setting as far as I know, but pressing and holding unlock for 3(?) seconds drops the windows down.

Sadly none of these work in my pre-facelift model. The ECU did change from one to the other so that's prob why.

? are you sure the windows drop if you hold the unlock button on a facelift? I can't get it to work on mine

Works on my pre facelift, but mine is a 2006, one of the last ones made.

Pete

Maybe the windows only go down after you have turned of the hijack mode?

maybe, I'll try it tonight, mine is a UK facelift that left the factory in September 2006 and I can't get it to work at the moment, I can turn the anti hijack feature on and off but can't get the windows to go down

Maybe the windows only go down after you have turned of the hijack mode?

maybe, I'll try it tonight, mine is a UK facelift that left the factory in September 2006 and I can't get it to work at the moment, I can turn the anti hijack feature on and off but can't get the windows to go down

Again, no they don't.