New Harley - IRON 883 **NEW PICS**

WINKJ

Well after months of saving etc it finally arrived. to those of you who said not to buy a new bike for my first bike..... I am sorry :)

took her out for her very first 50 miles yesterday and she rides like a charm! B)

8640295648_65406a0b1a.jpg

photo (7) by Winkj, on Flickr

8639192893_c6e79e11ca.jpg

photo (6) by Winkj, on Flickr

8640295666_da43801b3e.jpg

image (12) by Winkj, on Flickr

8640295676_093a45d1f4.jpg

image (11) by Winkj, on Flickr

8639192953_8de2bb6834.jpg

image (6) by Winkj, on Flickr

8640295714_9a5f3208cc.jpg

image (5) by Winkj, on Flickr

8639192963_0439b058f9.jpg

image (4) by Winkj, on Flickr

8640295764_2a2d90f3d2.jpg

HD3 by Winkj, on Flickr

8640295792_611eea1356.jpg

HD2 by Winkj, on Flickr

8639193047_d4f6ba0de3.jpg

HD1 by Winkj, on Flickr

not great pics yet. hopefully will get some in the 20degrees sunshine this weekend! B)

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 1

Ride safe mate :thumbs:

How did you get on with the insurance in the end?

Took it easy for the first 50 to get the tyres bedded in, still going to cruise along until its run in properly.

Insurance was bit of a pain to be honest, ended up going with the cheapest - hastings. HOWEVER! i would suggest that others not be fooled by their cheap prices as every time I called, I was on hold, first time for around 20 minutes, 2nd for over 45, and 3rd for around 40. therefore I have determined they must make up the difference in price reduction on their premium phone lines!

I got it for 1k in the end so I was happy with that at my age/1st bike and all. thanks for your help and suggestions :thumbs:

That's not a bad price at all considering the bike, your age and experience etc.

I admire your perserverance waiting on hold for over 40 mins! :scare: Their hold music must be good......

• Like 1

I got it for 1k in the end so I was happy with that at my age/1st bike and all. thanks for your help and suggestions :thumbs:

1k? My R1 only costs me £60 a year to insure!!!!

Lovely bike though. Bet your neighbours will love you with those open pipes.

Nice. That suits matt black better than anything Iv seen before

Was in Edinburgh for the day yesterday and saw a hells angel in his later years of life but still had all the gear and had his mobility scooter modified to look like a harley. Woulda got a photo with him if I wasn't driving lol. Legend

1k? My R1 only costs me £60 a year to insure!!!!

Lovely bike though. Bet your neighbours will love you with those open pipes.

the row of houses are mainly for the elderly so they actually love it! but i do walk it out a bit before i start it up ... i thought my z was loud! :lol:

nice bike B)

top tip for you if you need to call your insurance company again 'accidently' use the claims number you'll be pleasantly surprised how quickly they answer that one :teeth:

never actually thought of that! :dry: - hopefully I wont have to call them again any time soon... unless it is for a claim! :surrender: haha

I don't like motorbikes for many reasons.

But that looks like a work of art. I really like that.

Cheers dblock, that's an opinion I Seem to be getting, people who don't necessarily like bikes appreciate it for its looks. So far it's a cracking bike to look at and ride. Great friend for my z! But I must say, matt black is a really pain in the arse to keep mark free!