Anybody got anything planned for Nismo 19"Wheels group

get12

eh ????, have you wheels fell through sarnie ?

No, should be here any day. These would be winter wheels :D

First he has to sell his Z,

now he wants to buy Nismo wheels as winter wheels

:wacko:

I never had to sell my zed. The whole point of that thread was to determine whether people would sell their car to fund a business or keep the car and borrow the money instead. Very simple.

The other site is doing a group buy through Brinster but me thinks that they have got enough buyers. This guy is the only credible person that would do the wheels cheap enough to make it worthwhile even after shipping and duty.

G

Guest prescience
The other site is doing a group buy through Brinster but me thinks that they have got enough buyers. This guy is the only credible person that would do the wheels cheap enough to make it worthwhile even after shipping and duty.

G

Thanks for that information :dry: have you tried contacting him yourself?

G

No because im the shy, retiring type. Shove the :dry: up ya ass

G

Shove the :dry: up ya ass

Bit harsh? :surrender:

This guy is the only credible person that would do the wheels cheap enough to make it worthwhile even after shipping and duty.

G

that's the most ridiculous statement I've ever read, short of every Sarnie's post ;)

EVEN with VAT and shipping, proper quality wheels are almost always cheaper in the US, whether be them from Adam @ Z1Auto, Performance Nissan or whoever else you can trust.

Even more importantly, I'm quite sure that Group Buy you mention is members only, so absolutely fu@ing pointless and defeatin the object of "group buys" which is "to get the best possible price due to numbers pushing the price down". restricting a Group Buy to members only is just funny :lol: (unless of course there's some financial implications which we don't know about, ie a club having financial gains through it.... ;) )

This guy is the only credible person that would do the wheels cheap enough to make it worthwhile even after shipping and duty.

G

that's the most ridiculous statement I've ever read, short of every Sarnie's post ;)

EVEN with VAT and shipping, proper quality wheels are almost always cheaper in the US, whether be them from Adam @ Z1Auto, Performance Nissan or whoever else you can trust.

Even more importantly, I'm quite sure that Group Buy you mention is members only, so absolutely fu@ing pointless and defeatin the object of "group buys" which is "to get the best possible price due to numbers pushing the price down". restricting a Group Buy to members only is just funny :lol: (unless of course there's some financial implications which we don't know about, ie a club having financial gains through it.... ;) )

What are you talking about?! The guy Brinster is a USA dealer - which is why I said he is the most credible dealer to buy from in the USA! As far as the the group buy on the other site - I couldn't give a flying f*ck on how it is set up and what the financial arrangements are and whether you have to be a member or not - all I was commenting on was that there was a group buy on the site and I cant get any of the action, which is why I asked thi forum.

So, taking into account my original post, and the fact that Brinster is a US dealer, and that he could supply at a cheaper price than any person can in the UK, and possibly even more cheaper if purchased under a group buy, rather makes your retarded comments redundant no?

G

I dont know this guy from Adam and he wants to do the wise-cracks???????!!!!!!!!!

G

I dont know this guy from Adam and he wants to do the wise-cracks???????!!!!!!!!!

Don't ever join my350z.com or the other US sites then - they're far less polite than we are over here!

get12 you okay?

lets talk about your childhood? :blush:;)

Just kidding mate, you need to chill a bit, and name calling like retards is not cool, even Sarnie wouldnt deserve that title lol...

this is a forum of friends and 350z lovers, and people have opinions or friendly banter between each other, so dont take it personal and dont make this get out of hand okay? :thumbs:

...all I was commenting on was that there was a group buy on the site and I cant get any of the action, which is why I asked thi forum.

I'm fairly certain there was no maximum to the number of people on that GB - if you contact Jon who was (is?) organising it it may still be going ahead.