Anybody got anything planned for Nismo 19"Wheels group

get12

get12 you okay?

lets talk about your childhood? :blush:;)

Just kidding mate, you need to chill a bit, and name calling like retards is not cool, even Sarnie wouldnt deserve that title lol...

this is a forum of friends and 350z lovers, and people have opinions or friendly banter between each other, so dont take it personal and dont make this get out of hand okay? :thumbs:

Are you for real!? One guy was a smart arse and the other just could not grasp the finer points of replying to the post i.e. reading the original post and understanding what was being said before replying.

So, please dont push this one back on me ok, and certainly dont get personal about my childhood - just looking at your reasoning suggests that your not intelligent enough to be so self-righteous.

Also - and this is not aimed at you but the other guy, why is that when someone uses the word 'retard' they think the obvious - retard means so much more than that (thesaurus it - it could be your word of the day tomorrow!)- was you that guy that used to bully people at school and call people 'Joey Deakon'?

...all I was commenting on was that there was a group buy on the site and I cant get any of the action, which is why I asked thi forum.

I'm fairly certain there was no maximum to the number of people on that GB - if you contact Jon who was (is?) organising it it may still be going ahead.

Hi there,

I think some of the organisers have dropped out so I think it may not go ahead.

G

get12 you okay?

Just kidding mate, you need to chill a bit, and name calling like retards is not cool, even Sarnie wouldnt deserve that title lol...

this is a forum of friends and 350z lovers, and people have opinions or friendly banter between each other, so dont take it personal and dont make this get out of hand okay? :thumbs:

Are you for real!? One guy was a smart arse and the other just could not grasp the finer points of replying to the post i.e. reading the original post and understanding what was being said before replying.

So, please dont push this one back on me ok, and certainly dont get personal about my childhood - just looking at your reasoning suggests that your not intelligent enough to be so self-righteous.

Also - and this is not aimed at you but the other guy, why is that when someone uses the word 'retard' they think the obvious - retard means so much more than that (thesaurus it - it could be your word of the day tomorrow!)- was you that guy that used to bully people at school and call people 'Joey Deakon'?

Maybe you need to buy a punchbag :blush:

get12 you okay?

Maybe you need to buy a punchbag :blush:

Maybe you need to shut up.

:yahoo: heard it so many times in the movies I jus' had to use it ;)

I tell you what you got a pretty brave mouth running there sitting behind your computer. You are out of order to many members on here and have stepped over the line. So why not say what you just said to my face? ill be at the Thurrock meet this Sunday at Nine I got a GM 350z my names Jay Laville, And Ill give you some counselling ! :angry:

I tell you what you got a pretty brave mouth running there sitting behind your computer. You are out of order to many members on here and have stepped over the line. So why not say what you just said to my face? ill be at the Thurrock meet this Sunday at Nine I got a GM 350z my names Jay Laville, And Ill give you some counselling ! :angry:

:lol:

'av him :boxing:

Invite him to one of your cage fighting sessions :teeth:

PS: Notice how I stopped calling you gay when i found out you were a one man war machine :scare::lol:

Guest prescience

Did I stir up a little controversy here - wow that's never happened before ;)

lol, Im a softy really... This guy though is completely and utterly NUTS !!!!

He fails to realise the tone of light sarcasm and goes off at completly the wrong tangent. Just wanna know if he can back up his statement in person. He can give the name calling but the minute its turned he cant handle it... perhaps he was the spotted dickless school boy who had no friends and was left head first in the trash bin after every school period. Which resorts him to be a verbal pr!ck now. I wonder why he had no mates???? Beats me :doh:

Should be a laugh if he turns up he best bring a body bag to take him home cos he wont be driving his 350z i tell you that now : teeth: what a tw@t

He fails to realise the tone of light sarcasm and goes off at completly the wrong tangent. Just wanna know if he can back up his statement in person. He can give the name calling but the minute its turned he cant handle it... perhaps he was the spotted dickless school boy who had no friends and was left head first in the trash bin after every school period. Which resorts him to be a verbal pr!ck now. I wonder why he had no mates???? Beats me :doh:

Should be a laugh if he turns up he best bring a body bag to take him home cos he wont be driving his 350z i tell you that now :teeth:

Maybe its YOU that needs a session on the punch bag to exert some of that anger :lol:

You sound like a WWF wrestler :lol:

Should be a laugh if he turns up he best bring a body bag to take him home cos he wont be driving his 350z i tell you that now :teeth:

Maybe its YOU that needs a session on the punch bag to exert some of that anger :lol:

You sound like a WWF wrestler :lol:

My stage name could be Pimpin Gay Jay :lol:

Guest prescience

Should be a laugh if he turns up he best bring a body bag to take him home cos he wont be driving his 350z i tell you that now : teeth: what a tw@t

:scare: I'm glad I gave you some 'good advice' about selling your car :lol:

What are you talking about?! The guy Brinster is a USA dealer - which is why I said he is the most credible dealer to buy from in the USA! As far as the the group buy on the other site - I couldn't give a flying f*ck on how it is set up and what the financial arrangements are and whether you have to be a member or not - all I was commenting on was that there was a group buy on the site and I cant get any of the action, which is why I asked thi forum.

So, taking into account my original post, and the fact that Brinster is a US dealer, and that he could supply at a cheaper price than any person can in the UK, and possibly even more cheaper if purchased under a group buy, rather makes your retarded comments redundant no?

firstly your statement "most credible dealer to buy from" didn't include the fact that he's a US dealer. Secondly, why would HE be the most credible seller from the US anyway? what makes you so confident he is THE MOST credible? personal experience?

Adam is as good if not better than this Brinster, Performance Nissan can be as competitive, the contacts that Beavis has (where he got his exhaust from) again are extremely good, and make it worthwhile wrt VAT and Customs duty.

If you want to organise a GB (and not just ask to jump on it and reap all the benefits without any hard work from your part) take examples from people like livetothemax who's organising the GB for the Aerosync front bumper, and post a thread where YOU organise it for the benefit of everyone else, do the hard work, contact sellers, get quotes and so on, then get back to us, ok?

The fact that you are being utterly rude and calling people names just shows that you do not belong here.