Idiotic Driving

D4XNY

If someone did warn them off here then they are as big a **** as the feckwits in the video, I hope they all wipe themselves out in a slow and painful manner

Why would it be someone off here?

Either the police have acted quickly or someone messaged him and told him to hide the video. As its now set to private. You only do that if someone told him its been reported. And the only people who know its been reported is the police and people who've read this thread.

Or other people who have seen the video on Facebook.

+1 I thought this was doing the rounds hence why its not likly to be someone from here.

Playing devils advocate here as I haven't seen the video but has anyone tried messaging saying something like we all like cars but dont drive like a (insert genital remark here)? Surely thats going to have more impact then telling the police?

Vtec just kicked in Yo!

Some really good driving there. :lol:

Just shows speed cameras @ about 2 mins dont work. That leon went flying through 2 sets of lights and then floored it again straight after. This is no worse then anything that happens anywhere else just this guy put it on youtube.

Video has been removed again. But I've got a copy. Mwah ha ha ha ha!

I know the poster of the video. He took it down due to request from the driver of DC5 owner in the video. He was apologetic and considering we all do silly things when we're young, hopefully he has learned a bit of lesson from this.

Also the comments just descended into racist abuse, which is unacceptable.

I know the poster of the video. He took it down due to request from the driver of DC5 owner in the video. He was apologetic and considering we all do silly things when we're young, hopefully he has learned a bit of lesson from this.

Still got my copy out there though.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

A 'bit' I hope it's a bloody good lesson the way he was driving and harassing other drivers in the way he he did. Totally unacceptable in my book. In fact if the police saw what he was doing he'd lose his licence, well I hope an idiotic and irresponsible driver such as him would.

Doing 100mph+ on the wrong side of the road and was lucky not to kill somebody or himself!!

Complete scum of the earth.

There's being stupid as a youngster but he's over stepped the mark. Full stop!

A 'bit' I hope it's a bloody good lesson the way he was driving and harassing other drivers in the way he he did. Totally unacceptable in my book. In fact if the police saw what he was doing he'd lose his licence, well I hope an idiotic and irresponsible driver such as him would.

Doing 100mph+ on the wrong side of the road and was lucky not to kill somebody or himself!!

Complete scum of the earth.

There's being stupid as a youngster but he's over stepped the mark. Full stop!

+1 which is why my copy is still available to watch on YouTube.

I have been a petrol head all my life and owned and driven many powerful cars and bikes. Road and track. we all make mistakes in our driving, but this video record of Genital attached to forehead is not a mistake. its deliberate moronic activity.

Having watched this and from an Emergency Service point of view, I'm totally appalled by this set of Oxygen thieves blatant disregard for human life. Not only their own, but any poor innocent member of the public. Their behaviour is totally indefensible and our opinions would be brought in to stark relief should either of these bottom feeders or their ilk injure or kill anyone we love. Wives, girlfriends or god forbid our kids.

They appear to be so certain of their righteous indignation. They then decry the same Emergency Service personnel for harassing more of them who were undoubtedly being as brain out stupid as they are. The same people who would have to deal with the aftermath of finding them in a crumpled steaming wreck of a vehicle. Having killed themselves or someone else. The former would be no loss the latter a tragedy.

I hope my colleagues in Blue take a very dim veiw of this activity and remove him and he cohorts from public life and consign their vehicle to the scrap metal merchants. The sooner the better.

Sadly I am not confident of this, but certain some of my colleagues will at some point have to meet them and try to save these people's lives knowing that they had just been the cause of an innocents death.

• Like 3