Idiotic Driving

D4XNY

+1 surly the police can do some thing with the vid as evidence I would but your so called mate smokedog in a room with victims off Idiots like you mate and see how sorry he is then :bangin: you mate is only sorry because he is worried about the video and people have copys now so hope he gets what he deserves! we all speed to a point but you want to kill you self fine that's you risk but do it on a track or even off main roads where you are not going to put any one else at risk :doh:

Now I've seen it, that is some properly stupid driving. That's the sort of ****wit that gets people injured or worse killed. I mean 100+ on a single carriageway, what if someone was crossing the road, it's game over for the pedestrian and that prick of a driver.

Please tell me the police have seen this?

The "young and stupid" excuse annoys me, anybody old enough to drive with half a brain cell knows exactly how dangerous driving like a penis is! Worst of all half the kids driving like idiots are in cars that just aren't made for it! Without sounding big headed I've always had cars faster then 90% of the people in my peer group (made up statistic) but never felt the need to put other people's lives at risk or my own for that matter. Its down to people like this why I have to slave to pay for my insurance and that's the exact reason why I have no sympathy when they're mangled in a lump of metal in a ditch!