Idiotic Driving

D4XNY

Hello Guys, long time no see, just saw this video and thought I had to post to try and spread the word what are car enthusiasts are not about! Was posted fresh today the broadcaster also wshares the same facebook name which is where I first viewed the clip, no, not a friend of mine! Feel free to share on as many forums as possible, hopefully will find its way to the right authorities... Give the car scene a really bad name I cant post the vid for some reason?? www.youtube.com Honda Integra DC5 vs Seat Cupra R with Stage 1 Map

Edited by D4XNY

Talking of intelligence, if you look at the chaps youtube user name and click, you will be linked to all of his other videos, which mainly consist of dangerous driving and revving the nuts off of his DC5....what makes my laugh is that his number plate is visible in most of them....what a complete tool!

Well I had a spare hour so I did a bit of searching, from what I can work out it is south London. I also think I found the guy http://www.myspace.com/dimz786 so I thought what the he'll and emailed the London MET....Dear MET Police, I came across this YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIDMIOpyeEg&feature=player_embedded which looks to be one of several which show extremely dangerous driving. I'm not from the area, but I think its south London. I thought you might be interested in it as there are several points at which you can also read number plates. Sorry if this is wasting your time, I didn't feel it warranted a 101 call, and its very difficult to pass on this kind of information on the phone.

Enjoy

Richard

• Like 2

Well I had a spare hour so I did a bit of searching, from what I can work out it is south London. I also think I found the guy http://www.myspace.com/dimz786 so I thought what the he'll and emailed the London MET....Dear MET Police, I came across this YouTube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIDMIOpyeEg&feature=player_embedded

which looks to be one of several which show extremely dangerous driving. I'm not from the area, but I think its south London. I thought you might be interested in it as there are several points at which you can also read number plates. Sorry if this is wasting your time, I didn't feel it warranted a 101 call, and its very difficult to pass on this kind of information on the phone.

Enjoy

Richard

Oh I did call 101, given the reference CHS8123(17/03/13). Did that at 20:24.

If someone did warn them off here then they are as big a **** as the feckwits in the video, I hope they all wipe themselves out in a slow and painful manner

Why would it be someone off here?

Either the police have acted quickly or someone messaged him and told him to hide the video. As its now set to private. You only do that if someone told him its been reported. And the only people who know its been reported is the police and people who've read this thread.

If someone did warn them off here then they are as big a **** as the feckwits in the video, I hope they all wipe themselves out in a slow and painful manner

Why would it be someone off here?

Either the police have acted quickly or someone messaged him and told him to hide the video. As its now set to private. You only do that if someone told him its been reported. And the only people who know its been reported is the police and people who've read this thread.

Or other people who have seen the video on Facebook.