Full Plasti-dip...brave!

Simon+Kat

That's an eye opener.....

Does anyone know how the price compares with wrapping?

Very nice vid BTW B)

Fair bit cheaper i understand, a workmate is investigating dipping or wrapping his A4, he is Slovakian and has found wrapping is much cheaper back home, quality looks spot on as well.

Good luck with it bbk, be interesting to see what it looks like. Is this for the cop car look for le mans?

Oh yeah baby! That and I'm gonna try it on my wheels. I'd like a change of colour.

When are you doing it, will we have a smokey in the wales trip?

I started doing mine last year matt white got a few pics somewhere was too cold in garage to get it to dry right, so am saving till its warmer or we get heaters lol done my wheels black with silver lip going on 2 years now and still good,your going to need crap loads of dip and patience but very doable and cleaning and masking off is key

I cant see this holding up for very long on the front of a Zed to be honest. This stuff is cut-able and peal-able. One stone chip and the wind will probably start lifting it from the car...Maybe its OK for the bottom of the bumper like people seem to do but seems silly for an entire car.

I cant see this holding up for very long on the front of a Zed to be honest. This stuff is cut-able and peal-able. One stone chip and the wind will probably start lifting it from the car...Maybe its OK for the bottom of the bumper like people seem to do but seems silly for an entire car.

Its properties are not dissimilar to vinyl, and as far as I've seen wrapped cars don't suddenly unwrap themselves because of a stone chip