Full Plasti-dip...brave!

Simon+Kat

It was a (clearly failed) attempt at humour!!

What I was trying to say is that "feds" is a pretty cool thing to go for. It probably would have made more sense if the 't' from street wasn't missing. It's the kind of chat I hear the youngster using out and about on the mean streets of Blackpool from time to time.

Even with the gloss coats it still looks very satin to me.

What colour you going for BBK?

Gloss white pillars, wing mirrors, doors, roof and boot. All in aid of my trip to Le Mans. My mate in his EVO VII is gonna do his car as an interceptor.

Aiming for this to be exact...

Nismo-Police_Nissan_350Z.jpg

If you turn up to wales in that I will stand in woolies window bollock naked. :)

I'm down with kids me!

Looking forward to seeing some photos of this project when it's done and also how you get on with the plastidip. I watched some of the videos on youtube, looks great. How long do you think you'll keep it that way?

Gloss white pillars, wing mirrors, doors, roof and boot. All in aid of my trip to Le Mans. My mate in his EVO VII is gonna do his car as an interceptor.

If you turn up to wales in that I will stand in woolies window bollock naked. :)

It'll just be a stock car. No body kit on mine.

I'm down with kids me!

Looking forward to seeing some photos of this project when it's done and also how you get on with the plastidip. I watched some of the videos on youtube, looks great. How long do you think you'll keep it that way?

Dunno, typically I tend to think my graphic'd up car is cool and keep them on for a while. But it could be on just until I come back.

How about "Polite"..

I used to know someone who rode a white pan-european with a hi-vis top on, white helmet and this stamped across the front ... used to get through traffic quite quick :)