prefacelift zed interior

taras

Dunno what you're on about Dave :ninja:

Haha

Touched a nerve :p

Probably in one of those worn down fingers :lol:

Anyway your Zed is far from a garage queen :clap:

Nah not at all, you actually hit the nail right on the head to be fair. The interior is always last priority.

Been polishing plenums today, wet and dry so yes fingers cold and a bit worn down.

Dunno what you're on about Dave :ninja:

Haha

Touched a nerve :p

Probably in one of those worn down fingers :lol:

Anyway your Zed is far from a garage queen :clap:

Nah not at all, you actually hit the nail right on the head to be fair. The interior is always last priority.

Been polishing plenums today, wet and dry so yes fingers cold and a bit worn down.

Ask Jane for a bit of hand relief ;)

Aveda-Hand-Relief-Cream-130355_L.jpg

What did you think I meant :nono:

Edited by spursmaddave

My 2006 pre-facelift was one of the last to be made,

I prefer the pre-facelift interior. :thumbs:

If you'd owned both, the quality of the facelift interior is far superior, not quite sure what there is to prefer as it just feels cheaper in every regard.

I agree cheaper materials but I really don't like the gear surround, i guess that would be easy to change though :thumbs:

The facelift interior is an improvement but still low rent for a sports coupe really...

But then a lot of people on here hardly drive their Zed and just polish and shine the outside and engine bay so I guess the interior is secondary :stir:

Ha ha ha so funny.

If it wasn't for my dirty engine bay I would say that was aimed at me!

The facelift interior is an improvement but still low rent for a sports coupe really...

+1

Pete

To be fair though the driving position, involement and general experience are what it's all about...

It makes it a great place to be, even if it isn't a sea of leather, suede & wood

The newer versions have better performance figures but this thread is about the interior. Thats why arsenal mad Dave said that's got nothing to do with interior. Plenty of other threads covering the other differences

Mines a 2003 GT with 6 controls on the steering wheel.................Is that right ?

Now I'm really confused. Here is a 2005 (July) U.K roadster for sale, although it doesn't have Rays it is clearly a GT as it has leather and heated seats :shrug: .

http://www.motors.co...61436&imageNo=1

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Mines a 2003 GT with 6 controls on the steering wheel.................Is that right ?

Now I'm really confused. Here is a 2005 (July) U.K roadster for sale, although it doesn't have Rays it is clearly a GT as it has leather and heated seats :shrug: .

Pete

Mine is a 2004 GT without rays and has 6 buttons on the wheel.

Pete

Yes....but your car doesn't appear to be a roadster ;) .

Pete

Rays were extra...mine is a 2006 UK GT without Rays, think they were about £1200 extra. :thumbs:

Not 100% certain but I think Rays became standard in 2006. I know for a fact that my 2006 Zed had Rays on when I bought it unused (just delivery mileage only) from a dealer in 2007 at a reduced price. I wasn't invoiced for the Rays, but I was for the GT pack. My Zed was registered Jan 1st 2006.

Pete

Pete

Yes....but your car doesn't appear to be a roadster ;) .

Pete

:doh: Whoops, sorry!