Please tell me this didn't happen!!!

glrnet

It's DailyFail, anything is possible! :surrender:

Yes, i know how much it winds you up ;)

Yes, I'm on front page every day, for the last three weeks. I came here to take your jobs, benefits, to kill British population, bring HIV, burglar shops and kebap places, you name it! I'm Satan himself! :lol::angry::rant:

I somehow got used to it, started maaaaany, many years ago! :)

• Like 1

It sounds as if they were all wound up by the G4S guy. Besides the obvious offence caused I do feel that G4S rubbed salt in the wound by saying that "we have not received a complaint" Do you have to receive a complaint to know that something is wrong, especially after you've been made aware by a national newspaper!!!?

Yes, I'm on front page every day, for the last three weeks. I came here to take your jobs, benefits, to kill British population, bring HIV, burglar shops and kebap places, you name it! I'm Satan himself! :lol::angry::rant:

I knew you were trouble :lol: ;)

No effing way! You would had thought an airline especially VIRGIN would be more patriotic.

As an ex serviceman that offends me.

Disgusted with virgin.

Damn sure I wouldn't remove my uniform for know one.

"A Virgin Atlantic spokesman said it did not have a policy against passengers travelling in uniform. He added: ‘This was a completely isolated case in which our staff were incorrectly advised by a security agent … We have made contact with the passenger in question to express our deep regret for any upset caused.’

It is appalling though and once again shows, what we as a country, keep getting wrong. "worrying about everyone else!" :angry::rant:

However, I have to say, while I was in the RAF, I very rarely wore uniform in public as it made me feel like a d*ck. :lol:

No effing way! You would had thought an airline especially VIRGIN would be more patriotic.

Disgusted with virgin.

"A Virgin Atlantic spokesman said it did not have a policy against passengers travelling in uniform. He added: ‘This was a completely isolated case in which our staff were incorrectly advised by a security agent … We have made contact with the passenger in question to express our deep regret for any upset caused.’

It is appalling though and once again shows, what we as a country, keep getting wrong. "worrying about everyone else!" :angry::rant:

However, I have to say, while I was in the RAF, I very rarely wore uniform in public as it made me feel like a d*ck. :lol:

Your uniform made you feel like a d*ck?

NO PRIDE SON NO PRIDE.

But I must admit your RAF chef's uniform wasn't that nice. LOL.

Disgusted with virgin.

Your uniform made you feel like a d*ck?

NO PRIDE SON NO PRIDE.

But I must admit your RAF chef's uniform wasn't that nice. LOL.

I was proud. :p I probably should have worded it as " Didn't wanna look a d*ck"

I just got that impression whenever I did venture out in it, that people thought that I thought I was better than them, but I was just an average guy doing a job.

• Like 1

As much as I enjoy slating the people of the USA for the idioticy, they do it right when it comes to how to treat the armed forces (well post vietnam anyway).

Why is being patriotic a bad thing? I have had the ST GEORGES CROSS on all my cars. Not the Union Jack, as I consider myself to be English.

If this country went to war with another, who would you fight for? If it's not this country then you should be made to leave this country! :rant:

What's a Kebap Place please?