Aviation buddies?

Av8er

My future wife is a flight attendant

Nicely put :thumbs:

I call my mates wife a Trolley Dolly and she hates it....... :lol:

I call my mate Trolley Dolley he dosn't seem to mind :scare::lol:

Does flying paragliders count?

Yup!!

I'm a glider pilot in the ATC (for some reason iPhone autocorrect turned that to "loser pilot"...

Currently going for my PPL, got 29hrs...

Was selected for another 10hrs scholarship this year, passed my first stage of selection for Bristow helicopters scholarship, and awaiting date for royal naval pilot aptitude testing... As you an tell, I LOVE planes. Haha

Aim is to be qualified before I turn 21

My future wife is a flight attendant

Nicely put :thumbs:

I call my mates wife a Trolley Dolly and she hates it....... :lol:

I didn't realise how much more they need to do and know until my fiancée was training to become one,

thus my respectful use of the term flight attendant ;)

• 4 months later...

So to resurrect a dead thread;

I was successful in my application for the Bristow scholarship and should be moving to Florida next January for my training. My application to the Navy has been put on hold after passing the aptitude tests.

It's finally all coming together

So to resurrect a dead thread;

I was successful in my application for the Bristow scholarship and should be moving to Florida next January for my training. My application to the Navy has been put on hold after passing the aptitude tests.

It's finally all coming together

Well done mate.

I used to have my solo glider licence years ago, also did all my JAR66 B2 modules. I worked on light aircraft for a bit, but have ended up on a different path!

Well done mate.

I used to have my solo glider licence years ago, also did all my JAR66 B2 modules. I worked on light aircraft for a bit, but have ended up on a different path!

Similar story, did all my EASA A licence modules after studying aeronautical engineering, but ended up taking another career path. Worked on big birds at Gatwick for a short while but unfortunately there were zero jobs about. Actually prefer what I do now and I've kinda lost interest in aviation now!

Edited by Jp606

Jp that sucks man... Seeing people lose interest because of things out if their control is terrible, if its a choice then hey, we all change our aspirations. I bet getting done stick time would infect you with the big again.