For pet owners

Sarah 350z

Hi everyone.

There has been a huge alert for all pet owners due to the fact of discusting people stealing dogs and cats and using them for bait for fighting dogs!!!!!! I know probably a lot of you guys are already aware of this and I'm not sure if it is affecting you guys over the water but suspects have been revealed over here so anyone with a pet keep them safe no matter where you live. I work as a veterinary nurse and I just pray I never have to nurse an animal that has been a victim to this it really makes my blood boil!!!!!

The law should be more strict with animal cruelty!

• Like 1

I think anyone who is cruel to animals should be treated exactly how they treated the animal. It makes me angry when you see on the news someone who has left some horses to starve or something and the court fines them, then rules that they cant keep horses for 5 years or something. How is that a deterrent as they clearly didnt want horses in the first place, so saying they cant have them is pointless.

It's like that scummy prick he broke that dogs back legs & tied it to a tree before burning it alive, he should have the same treatment given back to him!

Sometimes my dog makes me mad but how the thought of even hurting one could cross someone's mind is beyond me! Couldn't be responsible for my actions if anyone ever hurt my boy

Rant over

It's after reading things like that I'm glad my cat doesn't want to go outside!

Some of the things people do to animals is disgusting, there always seems to be something horrible happening to horses round here too :(

you do know this is a huge viral scam,

there are no gangs stealing pets to order for fighting, no sticking of coloured dots to advertise size of pets for baiting.

it started in perth australia and its a load of b0ll0cks

there are no gangs stealing pets to order for fighting, no sticking of coloured dots to advertise size of pets for baiting.

And whilst I absolutely support the sentiment of this thread this post has a save me a job and points out yet another reason why facebook will be the death of society!

And whilst I absolutely support the sentiment of this thread this post has a save me a job and points out yet another reason why facebook will be the death of society!

Edited by Dave-350

There's one about all dog shelters do not give an animal to some guy as he trains them for dog fighting. Complete load of bull. Someone who hates him obviously started that one. So so easy nowadays with social media to dirty someone's name and with the internet holding everything for years, that'll stick with the poor guy when he goes for job interviews. It should be classed as harrasement and the initiator charged for slander.

One of my friends posted this on Facebook 3 days ago ............

One of our agility club members had a frightening incident in Tarring Park Worthing today. She was walking her labradoodle snd a male tried to grab the dog by the collar. Her owner shouted and he ran off but please be vigilant and share with any dog owners in Worthing.

One of my friends posted this on Facebook 3 days ago ............

One of our agility club members had a frightening incident in Tarring Park Worthing today. She was walking her labradoodle snd a male tried to grab the dog by the collar. Her owner shouted and he ran off but please be vigilant and share with any dog owners in Worthing.

I had the same message with a different town!

Its all bollocks and you're fool for believing anything on facebook.

Like marketing scams, like our page for the chance to win £10,000 worth of electronics... 1 million likes later.... No winner apart from the guy who started it.

Edited by Dave-350

Firstly, I am not a fool thank you, and I don't believe any old thing on Facebook or anywhere else for that matter !

I posted the above because it came from a friend of mine who attends a dog agility club and this actually happened to one of her friends from the club.

Firstly, I am not a fool thank you, and I don't believe any old thing on Facebook or anywhere else for that matter !

I posted the above because it came from a friend of mine who attends a dog agility club and this actually happened to one of her friends from the club.

I wasn't actually talking to you directly...

I wasn't actually talking to you directly...

I think like most things, whilst the subject matter may not actually be true the fact it raises awareness of other related issues is a good thing. Animal cruelty should be punished more than it is IMHO.

• Like 1

Aye it's all true.

It happened to our kids, mums, brothers, hairdresser the other day. Apparently Big Jimmy who works with Ethel from the laundrette said that Barbara who works in the co-op said your 3rd cousin 'one eyed' Derek saw it happen and reckons it was that nonce off the estate.

Whilst we're on the subject BE CAREFUL AT KFC apparently they're using some sort of low grade dog food in the chicken burgers but if we can get this status 1 million likes they'll stop using it!