Infiniti FX50S

SwissZ

Went from a 350 to a Infiniti G37 convertible to a FX50S. Apart from some weird high pitch noise in the cabin, loving it!

Hmmm was going to post some pics but win 8, a tablet and here don't mix!

Edited by SwissZ

4x4, :(

Have you seen snow it's parked on :lol:

Your point being? Saw the thread title, wondered what is this?

Saw first post thought ok., might be good.

Saw picture. Ended up disappointed.

Just cos there's snow doesn't mean a 4x4 is needed.

Your in a bad mood today.

Went from a 350 to a Infiniti G37 convertible to a FX50S. Apart from some weird high pitch noise in the cabin, loving it!

Any issues with the G37,I'm toying with the idea of trading in the 370 for a G37 coupe.

4x4, :(

Have you seen snow it's parked on :lol:

Your point being? Saw the thread title, wondered what is this?

Saw first post thought ok., might be good.

Saw picture. Ended up disappointed.

Just cos there's snow doesn't mean a 4x4 is needed.

Jesus that's a bit negative.

Just because you own a 350z and drive it on the streets doesnt mean you need all the modifications to make it go faster!

If I lived in an area that was a foot deep in snow all the time I would choose a 4x4 too...

I just don't like 4x4s. same way i'm not keen on mercedes or most bmws or alot of other brands/cars. Not for me. Not saying the op has made a bad choice, but its not my choice. I was just expecting something that wow'd me as I didn't know what the car model was.

I just don't like the high seating position over the road.

I just don't like 4x4s. same way i'm not keen on mercedes or most bmws or alot of other brands/cars. Not for me. Not saying the op has made a bad choice, but its not my choice. I was just expecting something that wow'd me as I didn't know what the car model was.

I just don't like the high seating position over the road.

You do realise in some parts you need a 4x4 not just for the extra traction but the ground clearance. Remember in most of them counties winter tyres is the law.

Any issues with the G37,I'm toying with the idea of trading in the 370 for a G37 coupe.

After the G, I swore I'd never get another Infiniti. I had loads of issues, these were some of my 'favorites':

Clutch pedal getting stuck to the floor at 220kph (140mph) on the Autobahn. New complete clutch/hydraulic assembly needed.

Window seal failing with 270kph (167) on the clock. Scared the cr@p out of me! Nothing done about that. Infiniti answer: It's a convertible, what did I expect at that speed.... Fair enough :lol:

I was able to change mp3 tracks on a USB stick by putting the car in reverse whilst the parking sensors were beeping! (that was my favorite one!) Fixed by... well no one knows. It stopped doing it after one of the many visits to the dealers. Not sure when.

After all that I still ended up with the FX because I'd always liked them and fancied something different. I'm just hoping the G was just bad luck.

Didn't think it would be everyone's cup of tea but with a 5.0 V8 it's great fun! (Although I'm sure I saw the local petrol station owners out celebrating soon after I got it...) I'm actually toying with the idea of picking up another 350Z ragtop for the summer. Miss throwing a Z round the mountains.....

Soon as the engine on this thing's run in I'll take it up the Autobahn to scare the hell out of some BMW drivers. :lol:

IMG_20130222_150506_zpsff7d312f.jpg

IMG_20130222_150430_zps9b6cdfd7.jpg

Edit: Hmmm posting pics is much easier when you've not had quite a few beers....

Edited by SwissZ