My Azure Blue Zed

Olliecrx

Figured I'd stick a few photos up since I've had the car nearly 3 months! It's 2005, Azure Blue and came with the Rays 18's and brembo upgrade, and lowered on eibach springs.

Absolutely love it, and surprisingly more economical than my last S2000

post-18607-136248393179_thumb.jpg

post-18607-136248393956_thumb.jpg

So for a car I swore blind I wasn't modifying I lasted long enough and the itch began this week. So currently winging their way to me are a set of KEI Racing hub centric spacers.

post-18607-136248395852_thumb.jpg

And I splashed out on some electric heated leather seats which will keep me busy at the weekend retrofitting and getting the seat heaters working etc, then off to my friend Baron who retrimmed my S2000 for some smart repairing to freshen them up

post-18607-136248394947_thumb.jpg

And my mate bob took pity on my unsuccessful search for a double din unit so has donated me his awesome Alpine W505 unit while he's doing other work on his S2000

post-18607-136248396629_thumb.jpg

Theres a set of JL Audio XR components to also go in, Alpine V12 5 Channel amp and a 10 or 12" JL sub once I do some measurements and get building a box

So that's it for now, so I'm definitely not modifying it.... Lol

Edited by Ollierx

So the seats are in wired and working and cleaned up a treat

nuna5a7u.jpg

And my trusty mate bob arrived with some dapper switches with logos and LEDs on them, so now the heated elements work too :)

3u6ypeny.jpg

Not a bad days tinkering!!!

Damn that was fast! It's taken me over a week to bother to pull the switch panels off to replace them, maybe tomorrow :lol:

Great work :thumbs: I'll be giving you a shout if I need any of this kind of stuff done!

Zeditis confirmed!!! Electrics are my thing, I'd 12 years of in car entertainment and customising previously.

The heater power I ran from the passenger side accessory socket below the cup holder, which I believe is a 10amp fuse in the fuse box. I have also fused the feed I took off this to the seats with a 10amp.

I tried it last night with both seats on and my iPhone charging which is all I'd generally use in the car and it was 100%. From memory the aftermarket heaters I fitted to my s2000 didn't draw massive current.

I'd love to get the high and low heat options wired off the switch but for now and the fact it was after midnight ill just make do with high heat constantly