Interested to know where/how you leave you Zed parked

deankenny

One thing, that always worrys me, is when car is parked up overnight and waking up to find it damaged, how many of you leave it on the road? in a garage? on a driveway? etc

and is your area known for being rough, do you worry etc?

Even better a pic of where its parked, i want to get a general idea :)

Edited by deankenny

I hated leaving my white one in the car park behind my fiancées old uni flat, even though I could see it out the window.

Every time I woke up hearing loud pi**ed up students I'd get up & check it.

One time some ball bag actually stole my drivers wiper & bent the arm while they were at it too! And it had rained so obviously I couldn't clear the screen!

Never did take it back to Sheffield afterwards haha

It's metal

It's a 4k to 10k car

It's not a lambo

Life is short

Just park it and go about your business!

except its not just about "lovin" your car .................... its the cost and hassle of getting repaired

• Like 1

Recently, airport car parks, and always next to something more expensive.

good idea, i tried that at the supermarket though, i parked next to a M5 convertible 2012 model, but when i got back, found myself then parked to a 1000 year old Corolla :(

wow

good idea, i tried that at the supermarket though, i parked next to a M5 convertible 2012 model, but when i got back, found myself then parked to a 1000 year old Corolla :(

wow ive never seen an m5 convertible ;)

• Like 1

wow

wow ive never seen an m5 convertible ;)

im not good with bmw's haha, let me do some googling and ill edit this post with what it was haha

EDIT: it was one of these M3 Convertible, they all look the same to me, one reason i dont like BMW's

e31d0bcd6c5c35d8d876bbad7d1db461.png

Edited by deankenny

I have my very own parking space at work my other colleges only know too well not to park in it as no one else can park beside you and at home she is on the drive way.

I know were not driving £100k worth of cars but for me its not how much money there worth its what are they worth to us, it frustrates me when some one carelessly bangs there doors against other people's cars or my own I think its so rude to disrespect someone else's property like that!!

• Like 4

Sarah I'm with you...Try any Tesco in London, while mum loading the shopping

the kids are banging sh1T out of the car next to them with their doors... :bangin:

I ain't a huge kid fan :/ so that might end up not so fun for kids if I caught them doing it... Lol

• Like 1

I park mine in the biggest spaces possible or in the car corners of car parks.

I do this because I'm 6ft 4 though and those long doors are a bugger to squeeze through with someone parked up against your car.

You can't worry a out people damaging your car all the time, there will always be that one time you forgot to park away from people and someone dings your car.

I park mine in the biggest spaces possible or in the car corners of car parks.

I do this because I'm 6ft 4 though and those long doors are a bugger to squeeze through with someone parked up against your car.

You can't worry a out people damaging your car all the time, there will always be that one time you forgot to park away from people and someone dings your car.

+1.

A couple of local members have had their cars keyed recently. Is this some sort of new craze? Ba*tards!

People have always keyed nice cars, even when I was a kid, I remember my Dad going

ballistic when somebody keyed his car...Mindless, Moron, Fu**k Wits...complete Scum,

people who do that...!!! Lets hope for their sake I never catch them at it..!!! :thumbdown: