Based in Scotland looking for a good Zed 5.5-6k to spend

Hi All,

Looking for a good Zed and have 5.5 – 6 k to spend. Silver is my best colour but willing to look at anything really as long as its been well looked after and maintained Cash ready an waiting. If anyone has one for sale in Scotland drop me a text on 07585956617. Many thanks. Mac

• Like 1

Hello and :welcome:

Although you will find a Zed with that budget, you may be waiting a while if you limit your search to Scotland only. At that price, a good 350Z won't stay for sale long, so I'd be prepared to travel. Good luck with your search :thumbs:

Found my new Z , Was looking for a roadster but there aren’t many about until I spotted this one in Aberdeen. 54K on the clock with service history. Had it for a week now and just put her in for a full service today £175. Drives great and lovely V6 sound with the roof down. Next jobs are to Gunmetal the alloys and carbon fibre the interior.

post-18719-0-71604200-1363255456_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Already started on the interior with 3D Textured [black] Carbon Fibre Vinyl, Quite easy to do actually with a little persuasion and the good ladies hair drier lol. One thing thi how do you get the sat nav door cover off? Can’t seem to find the screws

Cheers Guys, It was actually advertised for about 1 hour when I got hold of it. 05 plate for £5750 and 54,000 miles service history. Got it back from the service yesterday p3 and the guy said they couldn’t find anything wrong with it and it was an immaculate car. Think I’ve got a cracking deal to be honest. Ninja Ill also keep my eye out buddy Cheers. :D