Another great service by Mark and the team!

Vlad

Difference is sooo nice..better response in every gear...put my foot down few times on the way back while in 6th-and it's just pulls...obviously it nothing major, but car is so much nicer to drive

Agreed, it gives you torque all the way through every gear and pulls so much better. When i had it removed it felt like the accelerator had a pillow on it.

does anybody actually know the true reason why they restrict the zed in the first place? I'd like to have the uprev but I am worried something might.... break? lol

Nissan give you a performance car that is well within their reliability and drive ability guidelines. All the Uprev does is unleash the added bonuses which Nissan hold back from you.

It's like an iPhone, Apple lock it down for their benefit, we jailbreak it to get the most out of the phone. Same as the Uprev, and trust me Mark wouldn't give your car back so that you can break it, otherwise you'll be knocking on his garage doors like a raged bear.

I've had Uprev for nearly 3 years now. Couldn't speak more highly of its additions to driving the car.

does anybody actually know the true reason why they restrict the zed in the first place? I'd like to have the uprev but I am worried something might.... break? lol

Nissan give you a performance car that is well within their reliability and drive ability guidelines. All the Uprev does is unleash the added bonuses which Nissan hold back from you.

It's like an iPhone, Apple lock it down for their benefit, we jailbreak it to get the most out of the phone. Same as the Uprev, and trust me Mark wouldn't give your car back so that you can break it, otherwise you'll be knocking on his garage doors like a raged bear.

I've had Uprev for nearly 3 years now. Couldn't speak more highly of its additions to driving the car.

+1

Safety I guess, think of it like a 'sport' button that sharpens up throttle response and gives the power delivery a bit of a smooth out too

before i think about haveing an uprev done what do you experts think regarding the cars mileage ie if the car is up in the 80's or 90's thou would it be asking for trouble or make no real difference to the engine ? .Does it improve or worsen the mpg?, not that i would really care other than i might try and convince myself it will pay for itself over time :teeth: and what does the uprev cost to have done,thanks

The way Mark described it to me was like having an elastic band for the throttle cable while in 1-3, so when you put you foot down you do get 100% of the power you're requesting, just not immediately.

If that's correct I guess it's a design decision on Nissan's part to make the car nicer/smoother to drive around town etc - it is a GT after all. Living in London I found it a bit less comfortable around town after getting an Uprev, however you quickly get used to it and I'd rather have the control myself rather than leaving it to the car to be smooth.

Make sure u wrap up warm as its a bit cold at dyno next to fans haha

Ain't that the truth!!!

Last time Mark did a dyno run on mine I swear I saw a Polar Bear ambling away muttering that his ass was freezing...

The Uprev transforms the car - so sharp, so smooth and gives it yhe "oomph" you would have expected from stock.

David