Anyone recognise this 350z fom devon?

j4 mte

Certainly sounds like the previous owner hasnt had the car long if they purchased it in August 2012. Whilst it may be a nice car, im always wary of short ownerships and if anything has been wrapped you really want to see pictures of what it looked like before, as a wrap can hide anything.

Yeah, ultimate soilder is out serving his country in Afganistan, so its a family member is selling on his behalf. Its a very nice looking car, but theres a couple of things that areputting me off, as previously mentioned, short ownership, theres no servicehistory except the very last one that was done plus if you zoom in you can see at the bottom of the front lip where the wrap has been damaged/coming away. I put in a cheeky offer (wont post it on here as its not fair on the seller) and he came back with a counter offer which was tempting, but think im going to let my head make this decision rather than my heart!

Thanks for all your help guys, the search continues!!!!!

You lot are like detectives!!!! Im really glad i posted this now!

Yes, we like to get to the bottom of things :lol: .

I turned up this from another forum. posted some years ago. The poster was also active on this forum at one time.

At least one person on the Register has Alezan seats, but I'm in two minds about - it was either only available with the Kuro, or the selling dealer did a seat swap!

However, I've heard stories of these plaques turning up on EBay so who knows. I was unable to unearth a brochure for The GT4 so unless someone has one handy there's no definitive answer.

Pete

Do we know what colour it is underneath the wrap?

Is 107 on the register that we have on here?

GT4's came with side badges that were slightly bronze around the outside.

In the description it say factory black so presuming kuro.