Just wanted to say Hi!

MegaLoMonkey

Hi there,

I've been an owner and avid fan of the 350z for many a year now. I have a much loved and cared for really low milage 54' plate GT with Rays Magnesium wheels, that unfortunately I have to part with since the missus split with me! :(

I don't want to offend or upset anyone, so I was wondering if I am allowed to post it on here, and if so, where?

Sorry for being a newb!

Thanks,

Gareth

:welcome:

You need a certain amount of decent posts to put a for sale ad up, it stops scammers etc, no offence meant :wave:

Spend a week on here join in a bit, have a look at the for sale threads get an idea of current proces etc and bobs your uncle

Thanks for your welcome. Where should I put up some piccies?

Sorry to hear you have to sell ... post up some pics to generate interest :wave:

As Above, where is the appropriate place to post piccies? - I don't want to be a spammer and upset the devoted users of the forum, me being a newb and all!

Just add them to this or a welcome thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68145-megalomonkey/ via Photobucket

Edited by ATTAK Z

:welcome: 5k in 2 years? You big garage queen :lol:

LMFAO Yeah, well, it's worse than that, I've had some crappy Luck over the last few years, - I got divorced, and only kept the Zed (and my other cars / projects) out of that, then couldn't really afford to run it so it has been pretty much Sorn'd for 2 Years... Now I'm going the other way, split up with my girlfriend and decided to keep the house instead of the car this time!

OH Well! - I will be back!