Someone is targeting my car

downhuman

So, I know I could sound paranoid ... But I think someone is targeting my car and it really annoys me as it is mint and I love it!

I got egged recently, then in the snow had a large snow c0ck on it. Tonight someone has lifted all the wipers up.

Means I'm always looking out of the window trying to see who it is and really bothers me

What can I do?

Yawcam is free and easy to setup, so a computer and £10 webcam will give you a motion detetecting security camera. give me a shout if you need any help setting it up.

It will also put[ut a stream so you can look at the image live from anything with a browserr

Yawcam is free and easy to setup, so a computer and £10 webcam will give you a motion detetecting security camera. give me a shout if you need any help setting it up.

It will also put[ut a stream so you can look at the image live from anything with a browserr

Thanks mate. Will give that a go ...

Left this note on my car:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop ****ing with my car now,that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• Like 2

Get a CCTV Camera...but more important get an Infra Red Light that lights

up like a "baboons ass" at night, not expensive may have some here as I own a CCTV Company.

That is the best deterrent...most people will avoid an Infra Red Security Light. There is an American

security system on the market which is not expensive, that advises them to "step away from the car"

or else....!!! Give them 5 seconds to do that, and then give them 10 secs of "Full Voulmn" gunfire...!!!!

• Like 1

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop ****ing with my car now,that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

That last bit is probably not a good idea . . . try thinking of something with a little humour to start with :thumbs:

That last bit is probably not a good idea . . . try thinking of something with a little humour to start with :thumbs:

Having left a note was a joke :)

up like a "baboons ass" at night, not expensive may have some here as I own a CCTV Company.

That is the best deterrent...most people will avoid an Infra Red Security Light. There is an American

security system on the market which is not expensive, that advises them to "step away from the car"

or else....!!! Give them 5 seconds to do that, and then give them 10 secs of "Full Voulmn" gunfire...!!!!

Link me? Gunfire would amuse me

I believe it's someone you know and is playing with you.

Check the wife/GF lol.

If they were targeting your car they will have damaged it not played!

I have a CCTV in my car with a switch on it so I can leave it on all the time.

Never write down threats and leave them on a car as some numpty may read it and see it as a challenge!

Edited by 4RE Leather
  • Like 1

How much to supply and fit lol:)

Sit in it........... put it in a dark place etc.... or even put one of the covers over the windsheild, with a small gap. Yes its time consuming but you never know lol if you wait them out...... you may just catch them.

I once fell asleep in a pub car park in my car after work waiting to play a pool tournament. (don't ask) any way I woke at about 6pm to go into the pub, just at that exact time were 4 kids who'd dropped there bikes and were having a go at graffiti on the side of the pub wall. I watched for a minute or 2 with interest, then very quietly snuck out of the car kept up behind them and shouted "WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!!" I have never laughed so hard in my life, these 4 little lads nearly sh1t themselves. They ran off leaving there bikes :lol: I then proceeded to wheel them in the pub, told the land lady who's a friend, and I waited outside for them to come back for their bikes. And like lambs to the slaughter they came back, very sheepishly asked what I did with their bikes. And I told them very politely if they wanted them back they would have to go in and apologies to the landlady. And watching that was just as funny as watching them pap themselves in the car park :lol:

• Like 3