So BM refurbed his Volks (again)...

BulletMagnet

Oooh exciting! Dont fall asleep! Make sure you camp out on the doorstep so they cant leave a card :teeth:

I'm still up, just barely tho.

Struggling a bit because yesterday I came back from a 12-hour nightshift and then after coming home and having a coffee and a croissant, went out to pickup the wheels. Was a ninety minutes each way. Then back in for another nightshift and have been staying up waiting for the big red and yellow van since the shift finished :D

Mark im glad you are happy, i always hate recommending places in case something goes wrong but I dont know anyone i have sent there that is not happy. I think having chrome wheels in this country is a bad idea so i bet you will be so glad of the hours you will safe not having to keep them polished and protected. Great job, hope to see you soon. :bounce:

Mark im glad you are happy, i always hate recommending places in case something goes wrong but I dont know anyone i have sent there that is not happy. I think having chrome wheels in this country is a bad idea so i bet you will be so glad of the hours you will safe not having to keep them polished and protected. Great job, hope to see you soon. :bounce:

Thanks again Mark, best place I could have gone to and should have gone to in the first place.

Deffo no regrets and still in negotiations with missus for JapFest attendance, think we got a thing to go to this year.....oh yeah....my wedding :lol: