Gave my Zed a Wash & Rookie Photoshoot!

ersen.o

Hey guys Havent been here in a while! gave my zed a clean with a buffer today and then took a few pics with ma camera, maybe a little over edited? lol since ive gone i put on the cobra exhaust, n new tyres, not much more mods i wanted todo to her :)

IMG_9727e2.jpg

IMG_9730e2.jpg

IMG_9735e.jpg

IMG_9739e.jpg

IMG_9745e3.jpg

IMG_9748e.jpg

IMG_9752e2.jpg

IMG_9764e2.jpg

IMG_9756e2.jpg

Edited by ersen.o

haha CS it is LOUD, i love it, it gurgles like a propa V6 :p i had to cut the L pipes abit to tuck it in as i didnt liek the way it stuck out, but they were so easy to adjust was great :) thanks for everything

Edited by ersen.o
  • Like 1

Hey humpy, i got the non resonated with kinetix HFCs :)

Ah ok I have the resonated with a pop charger and has a nice little burble, HFC's has been something I have been thinking about.

Video whoring time :blush:

imo i think the lip looks great as is.....wheels would work even better in anthracite B)

Same here, looks awesome as it is. Be proud of your chilli red :teeth:

Edited by Humpy

I Would love that doogy!

Haha yea I'm ordering a we plate, still with illegal spacing lol, police don't seem to care!

ive had the plate mounted in like 3 different places but when i got the bumper respraayed i took the mounting holes out and make a bracket that the oem thing can clip onto so i didnt ruin the paintwork and when i take it off theres no holes :)

IMG_0522.JPG

Edited by ersen.o