Polished rays...

kris

If I wanted then the centre caps wouldn't put me off, easily get some better ones.... Even my repair the other year through insurance quoted under £1k for a front Rays alloy with a new REO50A on it.... Still a lot of money though :surrender:

That was a good price. mine with the same tyre was £1400! I could not believe it when I saw the invoice!

If I wanted then the centre caps wouldn't put me off, easily get some better ones.... Even my repair the other year through insurance quoted under £1k for a front Rays alloy with a new REO50A on it.... Still a lot of money though :surrender:

That was a good price. mine with the same tyre was £1400! I could not believe it when I saw the invoice!

Actually now I think about it I think they originally ordered a standard 350z alloy do maybe that was the price quoted :shrug:

Actually now I think about it I think they originally ordered a standard 350z alloy do maybe that was the price quoted :shrug:

I remember it very well as I put it in an earlier post. £1130 plus vat for the front Ray and the tyre was £250 so my maths are wrong it had to be £1600 plus.

I reckon Wasso should get a set of rays and give it a go :stir:

It'd take a while but it can be done....

Well yeah because there is a pic in the first post...

Wasso could polish a turd :thumbs:

You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter. :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2