wanted 350z for swaps

rwdstu

Hi looking to get a 350z gt pack n hopefully rays rims. now use audi a3 fsi for work so greddy altezza can go and i can finally get a 2 seater : ) always had imports since i passed my test but gonna go uk with the z as the spec can be great. so gonna swap my very rare rs200 z with extensive greddy modifications and uber rare eurou lip kit. I am happy to swap my car plus cash your way. this car cost me £9000 from a reputable import centre and its killing me to part with it but its gotta go not practical for where i now live there is huge speed bumps etc and ive always wanted a 2 seater. only done 40k always serviced with mobil1 5w30 every 4k has approx £5000 of mods including full greddy turbo conversion with all options, includes greddy manifold, td04 hybrid greddy turbo with huge exhaust housing esp for the high reving yamaha engine, full intercooler vspec upgrade with race spec oil cooler and air inx greddy intake. full custom sxe10 greddy emanage with plug and play harness etc. the kit runs no bov so sounds immense spools boost really quick and when you hit the cam switch over at 4.900 rpm it screams to 8000rpm in seconds. they kinda lack low down grunt but the greddy turbo conversion changes this lol since buying it i have fitted a jun flywheel,exedy sports clutch and uprated emanage and supra fuel pump and caldina gtr 540cc injectors taking it from 245bhp to now a safe 275bhp with hks head gasket and a remap 300+bhp is realistic and safe.it also has £1200 tte (toyota team europe race rims specifically designed for the sxe10) ULTRA RARE! kakimoto r back box etc sounds unreal for a 4 cylinder turbo due to the high compression ratio, and high reving dual vvti. interior is immaculate and under side is rust free. body work is great for its age minimal stone chips etc. front splitter is amazingf was gonna wrap it so doesnt show stonechips but never got round to it. can get more pics etc car never used in winter for obvious reasons. car will have fresh mot for new buyer. and a service can be done also. NOTE i have had 2 of these now and the looks you get from 150hp lexus drivers is unreal lol lighter and almost double the power. iv fitted new jvc double din iphone head unit also new front and rear pads. mot am sure will be a brezze as always with my imports. can come with or without 6k hids.

IMG_1337.jpg

Edited by rwdstu

is this worth a spy. although the company arent great this car is a trade in so maybe ok.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-Nissan-350Z-GT-Eibach-Prokit-Nismo-Parts-Induction-Stainless-exhaust-more-/321058294561?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ac090cb21

hi mate due to this being the highest spec possible rs200z-edition altezza comes from factory with a lsd. cheaper factory models dont have. also there are various options to upgrade the factory lsd. trd, etc ive always loved is200s but they lack poke which is why ive had 2 of these this being the quickest one. only weighs approx 1220kg as no leather seats n motors etc no seat air bags

I'm sorry if this comes across as patronising or facetious, but I have re-written your post to make it easier to read. If you would me to remove this then send me a PM.

Looking for a 350z GT pack (and hopefully Rays Rims) in exchange for my Toyota Altezza RS200 Z-edition, with extensive Greddy modifications and uber rare Euro lip kit.

I currently use an Audi A3 FSI for work, so the Greddy Altezza can now go and I can finally get a 2 seater : ) I’ve always had imports since I passed my test, but I am hoping to go UK with the Z as the spec can be great. I am happy to swap my car plus cash your way. The RS200 cost me £9000 from a reputable import centre and it’s killing me to part with it, but it has got to go as it’s not practical for where I now live; there are huge speed bumps etc. Plus, I’ve always wanted a 2 seater!

The RS200 has only done 40k, has always been serviced with Mobil1 5w30 every 4k and includes (approximately) £5000 of mods;

Full Greddy turbo conversion (with all options)

Greddy manifold

TO04 hybrid Greddy turbo with huge exhaust housing,

ESP for the high revving Yamaha engine

Full intercooler Vspec upgrade

Race spec oil cooler and air INX Greddy intake.

Full custom SXE10 Greddy emanage

Plug and play harness etc.

The kit runs no blow off valve so sounds immense and spools boost really quickly. When you hit the cam switch over at 4.900 rpm it screams to 8000rpm in seconds. They kind of lack low down grunt but the Greddy turbo conversion changes this ïŠ

Since buying it I have fitted:

Fun flywheel

Exedy sports clutch

Uprated emanage and Supra fuel pump

Caldina GTR 540cc injectors - taking it from 245bhp to now a safe 275bhp

(With an HKS head gasket and a remap then 300+bhp is realistic and safe)

£1200 TTE (Toyota Team Europe race rims specifically designed for the SXE10) ULTRA RARE! Kakimoto R back box

New JVC double din iPhone head unit

New front and rear pads

This car sounds unreal for a 4 cylinder turbo due to the high compression ratio, and high revving dual VVTI. The interior is immaculate and the under side is rust free. Body work is great for its age; minimal stone chips etc. Front splitter is amazing. I was going to wrap it so doesn’t show stonechips but I never got round to it. I can supply more pictures if requested. Car has never been used in winter for obvious reasons. Will have fresh MOT for new buyer and a service can be done also. I’m sure the MOT will be a breeze, as always with my imports.

I have had 2 of these now and the looks you get from 150hp Lexus drivers is unreal! It’s lighter and has almost double the power. Car can be supplied with or without 6k hids.

IMG_1337.jpg

• Like 2