350Z Rear Diffusers

taras

Lets talk!

We know there is a demand for sexy diffusers for our cars.

Please discuss which is your ideal rear diffuser so we can look into the possibility of making them.

Ideally i'll be a diffuser which fits the OEM rear bumper

Why settle for something like this:

03.JPG

when we can make something like this

6392913475_dacb5eb269_b.jpg?w=950&h=633

Edited by RT-Performance

I personally prefer the top one, anything 'cupping' the exhaust looks bizzare IMHO.

These diffusers that are for sale, just for looks or any actual affect ?

(I thought for them to be effective the car needs a flat/channeled undertray from front to rear?)

I personally prefer the top one, anything 'cupping' the exhaust looks bizzare IMHO.

(I thought for them to be effective the car needs a flat/channeled undertray from front to rear?)

Its a combination of it all but in comparison the top one does very little compared to the bottom one.

so anyway. Aside from the the examples shown in the first post. has anyone looked into this?

Currently we have this universal one which can be made to fit the 350Z

UniDiffuser.jpg

But Im sure there are better looking and more specific ones for our cars.

Edited by RT-Performance

Its a combination of it all but in comparison the top one does very little compared to the bottom one.

so anyway. Aside from the the examples shown in the first post. has anyone looked into this?

UniDiffuser.jpg

Now that i would get, it looks functional? And looks good but not as garish as the first one you posted

I'm making my own one out of 370z diffuser (mainly cos i need a fog light) Il put some pics once i can get down to the garage but I like that sort of style diffuser so maybe something like that,that will go around oem exhausts or something like the chargespeed insert but fits oem bumper

UniDiffuser.jpg

Now that i would get, it looks functional? And looks good but not as garish as the first one you posted

We already have this one and its very functional.

Being universal we do need to make custom brackets for it to fit the Z though.

I'm making my own one out of 370z diffuser (mainly cos i need a fog light) Il put some pics once i can get down to the garage but I like that sort of style diffuser so maybe something like that,that will go around oem exhausts or something like the chargespeed insert but fits oem bumper

That would be interesting to see