350Z Rear Diffusers

taras

Can we extend diffusers to lips/skirts? hehe

I'd love to see the Fabulous rear diffuser/skirt, Buddy cup lip, JP Vizage Type N skirt or the Vertex lip :)

And I'd die for the Stillen Type 2 rear lip :)

do uou have a pic of the stallian?

Will you be selling/producing the TS style one if you have enough interest?

Yes. If there is enough interest I can offer them in carbon too.

I dont mind personally forking out fr a genuine one to copy.

I believe a carbon one goes for around £650? Im confident I can offer carbon ones for £550 and alternative cheaper options such as polyurethane or fibreglass options too.

for those that were interested heres my project (will update my build thread with selection of pics when i get the camera here)

Shed loads of sanding,stapling,rivoting,cutting and general swearing but this is how far ive got

Still not finished, needs sanding blending and primer etc

I give you the UKs first (hopefully) 350z bumper with 370z rear diffuser :teeth: (i need a better name for it :lol: )

350370zdiffuser_zps22e29a42.jpg

• Like 1

Personally I like the universal ones you currently do with custom made brackets. Maybe a purpose built one for the Z would be a great option? I like the combination of both it has, ie. the slats from the common diffuser (only more aggressive) and the vortex generators from the Top Secret one. (But less aggressive)

Could you pm me a price for the universal one with brackets to fit please? :thumbs:

This is what I had on my 350. Loved it, but once I lowered the car down a bit it was catching cats eyes on the road when I changed lane so was a bit of a pain. Would love a version similar just a tad shorter. I could ship mine up if you wanted a proper look. It's covered in small cracks from hitting stuff when drifting, but its pretty much in 1 piece.

Reason for edit: To make it understandable.

Edited by Dedman

I have NO idea where I got it from! I bought it over 2 years ago, I tried to find the company a few times by going through my PayPal history etc but I can't work it out. It has no brand name anywhere on it, not in the resin or anything, but its really well made, its hit quite a few things and fairly hard hits too, and its never really batted an eyelid at it.