Admin

Harryjax

What is it you need help with? If it's serious and relates to a post then the best thing is just to report it, that way all the mods and admin will see it and you won't be waiting for just one person to respond.

Just a question about an offer to others. And how to go about posting it as I'm not a trader.

Don't want to break any rules.

On a different subject

You mention a report post button. I use forum on an I phone and don't see any such button. Where is it??

Also just so you know usernames in red are admin, green is mods, blue is regional even organisers but they are still helpful. :thumbs:

All the names are grey for me...

All user names top left of each post are 'Grey'

Below the avatar is Administrator Moderator Regional Events Organiser Ex Team Members Traders and Member Traders

Also

If you check who is on-line via the bottom of the "Forums" page, they will also be in colour there.

Also just so you know usernames in red are admin, green is mods, blue is regional even organisers but they are still helpful. :thumbs:

All the names are grey for me...

All user names top left of each post are 'Grey'

Below the avatar is Administrator Moderator Regional Events Organiser Ex Team Members Traders and Member Traders

Also

If you check who is on-line via the bottom of the "Forums" page, they will also be in colour there.

Nope grey. No colour or title below name!! :-/