MPPS's v REO50's

spursmaddave

Only had these on for a couple of weeks but done just over 1,000 miles so thought I would give my 2p

Although I never had any issues with the Bridgestones I had heard good review after good review about the Michellins so thought I would give them a try :thumbs:

Even though my rears were barely legal the quietness of the new tyres is fantastic, I can't remember either set of the REO50's being as quiet even when brand new....

Grip is fantastic, because of the weather I obviously have not had the chance to really try them out but in the wet they are really really good.

Ok not much of a technical review but then a tyre is a tyre is a tyre to me, I just prefer to put decent rubber on as it is not only more responsive and safer but also tends to last longer too

They are awesome aren't they. When people talk about falkens being a good tyre they need to try the SS then rethink their opinion of a good tyre there is just no comparison.

Also should the thread title not be mpss not mpps? :p

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2