Reccomend me a full exhaust for my 2002/2003 350?

slimjim

Hi slim, I have a used oem system taken from a 2009, not sure it will fit but make me an offer if you think it will. It's in good condition but one of.the back box flange bolts has been bent removing it and will need drilling and replacing

Hi slim, I have a used oem system taken from a 2009, not sure it will fit but make me an offer if you think it will. It's in good condition but one of.the back box flange bolts has been bent removing it and will need drilling and replacing

Hel Olli, where are you?

Collection might be easiest.

Will have to do some research on the different Engines/Xorts ...

My exhaust is leaking :(

Want to replace the lot with OEM or something that will last longer than OEM but retain the same sound/levels.

Suggestions peeps?

Thanks.

Jim lad are you taking the ****?

Quite possibly....

Can't believe anyone can have over 2,000 posts and not know anything about exhaust options on here :surrender:

Want to replace the lot with OEM or something that will last longer than OEM but retain the same sound/levels.

Suggestions peeps?

Thanks.

Quite possibly....

Can't believe anyone can have over 2,000 posts and not know anything about exhaust options on here :surrender:

If you've never needed one before, then maybe you wouldn't read any exhaust related threads? Unlike us sado's who have nothing better to do! :lol:

Suggestions peeps?

Thanks.

Quite possibly....

Perhaps all he's done is read/replied to yours and Ricey's posts? :stir:

Edited by flexib
  • Like 1

If you still want stealth mate you need milltek mate. Scorpion and Cobra will be no good for you.....they don't look oem and sound a bit too raucous for you.

Sadly milltek = dollars

Good knowledge to have.

Cheers brother... :teeth:

What's your budget mate?

Well, im taking her off the road at the end of the month, then putting her back on when the weather gets back up again.

So no rush.

Think I am going to bide my time and see if I can find someone selling a decent OEM one as they are swapping to a new setup. B)

• 2 weeks later...