Cobra Sports Exhaust from Cougar Store

MITZ@CougarStore

Cobra Sports Exhaust from Cougar Store

I thought I would put some photos of the Cobra Exhaust sytems we have supplied and fitted… smile.gif

The Cobra Sports exhaust comes with 3 options –

Option one is the resonated system at £425 delivered - http://cougarstore.c...products_id=113

350zresonated.jpg

Option two is the none resonated system at £395 delivered - http://cougarstore.c...products_id=114

350znonresonated.jpg

Option three is the Y Pipe which is £275 delivered - http://cougarstore.c...products_id=112

350zypipe.jpg

the Cobra exhaust also allows you to choose the tailpipe too, TP34 is perfect for anyone who wants to try and maintain the OEM look, as this almost emulates the OEM tailpipe…

Tailpipeoptions.jpg

smile.gif

Edited by CS

i like these but might go scorpion because not sure how the cobra will look if i have the bumper tuk done, looks good tho and prefer the options on the tail pipes might have to think about this one

The Cobra wouldn’t suit the bumper tuck mod as much as the Scorpion does, but as you suggested, having the option to choose the tailpipe is excellent… :)

i like these but might go scorpion because not sure how the cobra will look if i have the bumper tuk done, looks good tho and prefer the options on the tail pipes might have to think about this one

The Cobra wouldn’t suit the bumper tuck mod as much as the Scorpion does, but as you suggested, having the option to choose the tailpipe is excellent… :)

might have to see what rear end i would like and look at my options

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To add to the Cobra Sport exhaust and Y pipe, we can also supply and fit the Cobra Sport decat pipes too... :)

Priced at £135.00.

• Part - De-cat pipes
  • Bore Size - 2.5"

This is made with T304 grade stainless steel, mandrel bent and Tig welded which will allow a smooth flow to maximize power gains.

Once fitted these parts will NOT allow your vehicle to pass a UK MOT emissions test.

Cobradecats.jpg

Just got mine fitted too, looks fantastic and the garage said it was an easy fit. A tad disappointed with the sound, I was getting used to my the sound of my blowing oem and this is just so much quieter, wish I went for the non-resonated now. Still sounds good though with a nice deep growl at around 2k. Got the exhaust and brakes and pads fitted all round for £144 which im pretty pleased with. Please excuse the crap pictures and the mess of my car, theres no excuse really but the weather has been bad recently :yuck:

EDIT: How rude of me for not saying that I bought all my goods from CS and how is service has been truly exceptional! First time buyer from CS and I will definitely be back again. Communication was spot on and he couldn't have been more helpful from start to finish!

I was just out earlier and had the opportunity to really open up my zed and I have to say that the resonated system really does sound good. Its a bit quiet lower down but when opened up, it does sound mental!

post-16829-0-24502500-1353600955_thumb.jpg

Edited by menz83

• 4 months later...