Hey, Tapatalk users!

Ekona

Do us a favour and turn off that irritating message at the bottom of your posts that says "Posted on my HTC X Millionty via Tapatalk", as it's driving the rest of us nuts! :p :wink:

Seriously, is there no way to turn that off? It's as bad as iPhone users leaving the "Sent from my iPhone" at the bottom of their emails.

Do us a favour and turn off that irritating message at the bottom of your posts that says "Posted on my HTC X Millionty via Tapatalk", as it's driving the rest of us nuts! :p :wink:

Seriously, is there no way to turn that off? It's as bad as iPhone users leaving the "Sent from my iPhone" at the bottom of their emails.

+1

Sent using Chrome from my Google Nexus 7 16gb in it's red case, whilst lying on the sofa in my red vest, blue 3/4 length shorts. Under a red IKEA blanket and whilst watching The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen on TCM HD on my Pioneer 50" Plasma with it's Sony Wireless surround sound. :p

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

+1

Sent using Chrome from my Google Nexus 7 16gb in it's red case, whilst lying on the sofa in my red vest, blue 3/4 length shorts. Under a red IKEA blanket and whilst watching The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen on TCM HD on my Pioneer 50" Plasma with it's Sony Wireless surround sound. :p

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Yes find it annoying too.

Posted on my core 172600k cpu, Asus P8Z68 mobo, 16gb Kingston DDR3, Nvidia GTX570 GPU, Corsair 850 watt PSU, Crucial 256 SSD, 2X 1TB Samsung sata 3 hard drives.

Move on Beavis... It's getting old now! :p

:lol:

I know so last year! :lol: But it does everything i want it to,so not upgrading for another month or so just yet.

Yes find it annoying too.

Posted on my core 172600k cpu, Asus P8Z68 mobo, 16gb Kingston DDR3, Nvidia GTX570 GPU, Corsair 850 watt PSU, Crucial 256 SSD, 2X 1TB Samsung sata 3 hard drives.

Move on Beavis... It's getting old now! :p

:lol:

I know so last year! :lol:

I meant your post signature! :lol:

But yeah the PC too! :lol:

I know its a bit crap but I tend to use it as it excusus the typing and spelling mistakes I'm prone to when using my phone.

Interesting it never used to show until a few months back. Has the forum software changed.

Sent using Tapatalk whilst naked and in bed. Grrrrr.

It always seemed to put the tagline in the alfa forum I use and also I think in my pm exchanges on this site, but not in actual threads. So I thought it was the forum software as the look of.the website seemed to change around the same time. Could easily have been a fix within tapatalk though as I do let the apps auto update.

Sent using Tapatalk, please excuse any typing errors.

Will try too when I'm next using it.

And stop writing in italics too, you! Do you even know you're doing it? I've seen a few of your posts like that now, and you know how my OCD is...! :lol:

its my new tablet, i'm still getting to grips with touch screen.

look how long its taken me to master a normal keyboard and i still forget to put capitals at the start of a sentence :lol: