LakeZ 2013, the Evolution June 28th, 29th, 30th

martinmac

I have mate's birthday in Sheff sat and sun, but hopefully can sneak off work early Friday and nip up to see some other Zed's. This would be my first meet, bit :scare: meeting all you experts, I'm a learner. What time are people landing Friday?

There will be plety of helpers. :) Some may have been in the pub for a few hours though. :lol:

If you want to eat let me know and I will sort a table out.

I will defo be eating mate :)

Its fine my tent is real easy to pitch. Can do it myself in about 10 mins lol Its a coleman tent so pretty simple and nothing too large.

Edited by Neilp

We have the day off tomorrow so I think we will be some of the early ones. Tonight is the camping kit fitment test....

Other than a tent,bed+sleeping bags and clothes and not forgetting beer what else is worth bringing ? Chairs, cooking kit, table, emergency food?

Itinerary sorted.

11:30 Greasy spoon - full breaky.

14:00 Burger King - double bacon cheeseburger.

15.00 ish ish pitch tent. Then beer. (Mark is TT so he can sort your OS bar Martin :lol: )

(and Liam got a lot bigger and drinks a lot more) See,look what you did Mr Mac. :p:lol:

Oh and a table for three on Friday evening please Sir. (4 if Darren is joining us-or 5 if he brings the new woman :p )

We have the day off tomorrow so I think we will be some of the early ones. Tonight is the camping kit fitment test....

Other than a tent,bed+sleeping bags and clothes and not forgetting beer what else is worth bringing ? Chairs, cooking kit, table, emergency food?

I have rented 30 tables and chairs plus I have about 10 folding chairs in the garage so no probs there. The local Londis have been warned and are good value for food and booze.

The pub know they will be busy and are staffed up.

Having a minor panic as I have just tried to get my car down to wash and the battery is flat. :surrender:

Itinerary sorted.

11:30 Greasy spoon - full breaky.

14:00 Burger King - double bacon cheeseburger.

15.00 ish ish pitch tent. Then beer. (Mark is TT so he can sort your OS bar Martin :lol: )

(and Liam got a lot bigger and drinks a lot more) See,look what you did Mr Mac. :p:lol:

Oh and a table for three on Friday evening please Sir. (4 if Darren is joining us-or 5 if he brings the new woman :p )

I`m already booked in on that table & I`ll be on my own, don`t want to invite someone I`ve met once to spend the entire weekend with me. She might be a weirdo tree hugging Prius driver that hate petrolheads & tyre kickers.

Hi guys. Long time no speak!

Will be there for this, so will see you tomorrow afternoon for a drink (or 7).

Mart, better make sure they've got plenty of the Maiden beer on tap B)

Time Warp -------- (again) :blush::lol:

See you tomorrow tit......ch. :p