LakeZ 2013, the Evolution June 28th, 29th, 30th

martinmac

Looks like I'll be leaving the new Zed at home.

Can't get the washers working so won't pass the MOT in the morning.

I'll still be there though.

Martin - Me and Helen would like to eat in the pub. But difficult to book a time as the boys dictate our schedule! Will speak to Antonia tomorrow when we arrive.

Cars all packed & ready to go, been to Tescos & stocked up on the essentials. Lager & JD. I have a meeting in London first thing in the morning, then I`ll be heading up. Hope to arrive for mid afternoon with the mobile bar :drunk:

Edited by Darren-B

Martin - Me and Helen would like to eat in the pub. But difficult to book a time as the boys dictate our schedule! Will speak to Antonia tomorrow when we arrive.

I took the bumper of to find it was just because the washer bottle wasnt full up mate.. double check its full :)

Another one here for food on Friday 6.30. Chris and Amanda should be following me down.

Nice to see Neil surface again too! :wave:

Neil :shrug:

:lol:

Whos Neil?......................................... ;)

Lol I kept getting phone calls saying when are you coming back to the forum.. its getting boring and theres no drama! So here I am ;):lol:

I took the bumper of to find it was just because the washer bottle wasnt full up mate.. double check its full :)

There's no life to the pump. Had to leave it on the ramps at mates garage last night to come home and look after the boys.

Hoping it's just the fuse. The pump is a bitch to change. Though I may be able to jury rig the wiring and use the rear window pump. Still got to get it through emissions too. Timing is tight.

Edited by Lexx

There's no life to the pump. Had to leave it on the ramps at mates garage last night to come home and look after the boys.

Hoping it's just the fuse. The pump is a bitch to change. Though I may be able to jury rig the wiring and use the rear window pump. Still got to get it through emissions too. Timing is tight.

The pump wasnt working on mine until i filled it right up. The windows would wash but the lights done nothing.

Just double check lol

U need to get a good mot guy ;)