K-Sport Airtech Pro - Airsuspension, Thoughts?

simon da silva

Hey boys n girls.

I'm thinking off investing in one of the K-Sport Airtech Airsuspension kits made for the 350z, since my car will attend to a lot of shows, plus i like to be able to get around in Copenhagen without to much hassle.

Anybody has some experience with this kit, and knows how it drives? i've been told this kit should be almost the same as a coilover suspension since its high quality stuff..

airpro.jpg

http://www.raidopowe...-lowrider/922-0

What do you think about it? Kinda likes the slammed look but i would still like the amazing feel of the 350z

This is the only one i have heard of but very pricey.

KW HLS (Hydraulic Lift System)

Helping lowered vehicles to avoid road clearance difficulties

The HLS provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of up to 45 mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties such as speed bumps, road construction, etc. KW HLS is available as vehicle specific solution or individual conversion kit depending on the car model.

HLS is available in two different versions: HLS 2 which is fitted to the front axle and HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axle and allows lifting the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring. The advantage of a hydraulic system is that there is no compression (motion) of the extended cylinder unit (resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement) while driving.

• Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily
  • Available as complete kit including KW coilover kit or as conversion kit
  • Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or
    by an optional remote, thereby eliminating any need for interior wiring.
  • Can be activated while driving (up to 80 km/h)
  • Fast lifting – maximum lift occurs within 4-5 seconds when using HLS 2
  • High-quality cylinder unit with durable aluminium construction
  • Sealed unit for corrosion and dirt resistance

Depending on the car type and model, KW HLS is either available as a vehicle-specific solution or as a conversion kit for KW or OEM coilover kits existing of springs, adaptions, hydraulic cylinder and control unit.

Hey Guys.. The kits sells at different pricetags depending on how much controle and auto functions you want.

i found this post with a guys using it for tracks, drifting etc and says its same as his coilovers.

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nico-project-240sx-part-10-ksport-air-bag-suspension-installation.html

So i think im convinced.. im going for it! I've allready checked out the KW HLS kits but they are pricey, and they dont lower the car enough for me.. then it has to be ultra slammed for daily driving and only lift it 2-3 inches with the hydralics.. :) = i will smash my bumpers and exhaust up.

I will have a KW V3 coilover up for sales soon!

I saw that kit on Fleabay a few weeks back for £2500

I was thinking along the lines that when my back hurts I can still use the Zed to get about in.

Am I correct in thinking this is the kit to do that or is it a different one.

I had the use of a Porsche Cayenne that had adjustable air suspension and it reall was comfortable.

I am watching this with interest:)

:snack:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...