F1 2013 im happy with that

jumping350

Simon & co ftw

Never seen her present anything, although I have heard of her. She's not that easy on the eye, so without Jake I can't see any reason to even consider the BBC for F1 coverage now (not that I did last year, either!).

Simon & co ftw

Never seen her present anything, although I have heard of her. She's not that easy on the eye, so without Jake I can't see any reason to even consider the BBC for F1 coverage now (not that I did last year, either!).

Oh jog on Sky boy, you wouldnt say no :p

Suzi%20Perry%20picture%20931.jpeg

• Like 1

Never liked the coverage on sky.

Anthony Davidson comes across as a tit, he knows his stuff but my god...

Georgie Thomson fit but just acts dumb the whole time.

Damon Hill, Jonny Herbert not good presenters which brings me round to the lead guy who is the absolute worst of the bunch.

Give me Eddie, David and Jake any day.

good times - shame to loose jake, but good luck to him if he decides to move on. Suzi will be a decent replacement - one of the hottest 40 year olds and with a wealth of motorsport presenting experience, she'll be at home doing F1. Plus, im missing her since they butchered the gadget show and made it awful!

Never liked the coverage on sky.

Anthony Davidson comes across as a tit, he knows his stuff but my god...

Georgie Thomson fit but just acts dumb the whole time.

Damon Hill, Jonny Herbert not good presenters which brings me round to the lead guy who is the absolute worst of the bunch.

Give me Eddie, David and Jake any day.

Huge +1 My thoughts exactly.

@Chris: Good body, but do you not think she has a man-face?

Probably remembering her from her younger days on Moto GP, but I certainly wouldnt say no. True shes no model but she knos her stuff about Moto GP, sure it will be the same with F1 :thumbs:

Completely new eninge for 1 year only?? Just not sure how much development they will bother with if there are going back to v6 the year after.

What new engine for 1 year only? Next years engine's will be the (same/development 2.4 V8) as the one used this year and in previous years since 2007(spec frozen) with a reduction to 18000rpm in 2009. 2014 see's the new engine type/regulations introduced. (turbos).

In recent years there has been very little development mentioned on the current engines simply because they are already working to the maximum of their potential given the current regulations. Everything is all about the chassis and aerodynamics these days. You only have to look at the difference between a Mercedes, Mclaren or a Force India that all use the same engine to see that. :)