38 - 21!!!

glrnet

Great win, but ultimately pointless following the last two games sadly. We need to show consistency if we're going to be a proper rugby force again.

Couldn't believe it, especially after it was 15-14, thought that was all over then and they'd carry on marching past us. The lads kept heart though, they need to carry this momentum onwards now :)

it doesn't look good for us Welsh! :(

I think this'll be known as the group of death. Wales only have themselves to blame for dropping into the third group of seeds, they are far better than that. Anyway, I don't think Australia are that good and although things can change I think NZ will be red hot favourites.

Pete

Australia will be sh!t hot for the world cup...... trust me on this.

They'll have to be, facing England at Twickenham and Wales at The Millenium Stadium will be a daunting task. Hmm, why are Wales being allowed to play at The Millenium, I thought that England were hosting the tournament?

Pete

The thing with Australia just now is they are playing crap.... but still winning, which is a sign of a good team. Hopefully with some of the youth coming through and finding the right blend of experience / youth, they will be a serious contender for the tittle. But yes your 100% right about playing England in Twick... however would be brilliant to get one over on the Poms on their own ground :blush::lol: